Chapter 28

A/N: Tiny Racer is coming to an end. One more chapter after this but, this isn't the end of Tiny and Dom, I promise you that.

The week before Race Wars passed quickly. We all spent the majority of our time at the Toretto garage making sure our cars were at peak condition. I made sure everything looked and sounds good, ran a couple of small races to make sure that she's running good as well. Brian spent a lot of time here too, mostly with Mia but in the garage as well. He's still giving me a bad feeling and I just can't pinpoint what it is.

Dom spent the week mostly at my place when he wasn't at the garage. It's more than a little surprising to me that in the few weeks that I've been home, I've been in this type of situation with my brother's best friend. It's so fucking cliche that I can't handle it. The mere thought of it makes me burst out laughing.

That night before Race Wars, I took off by myself, and left before the rest of the team did from the garage. My brother shot me a curious look but I just kissed his cheek and hopped into my car. I sat in front of my computer thinking about different searches I could do to look up Brian Spilner. My access to the darknet isn't really monitored but I use that sparingly because I don't want to be tracked and while my VPN is good, you can never be too careful. Right as I sat down and started to type, there was a knock at the door. I put my computer on standby and walked out to open the door for Dom.

"Didn't I give you a key?" I asked him.

"Yeah but my hands are full." he replied and that's when I noticed it.

"What is all of that?" I asked, letting him in.

"I'm going to cook for you tonight."

"Really?" I smiled, leaning against the sofa as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, so go do whatever you were doing while I make dinner." he smiled, kissing me.

"Dom ..."

"It's my turn to make a meal and do something for us." he insisted, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You don't have to."

"I know but I want to. You're always cooking for us and I want to do something. We've got a big couple of days ahead of us, party days, and I would like just one chill night before the craziness ensues." he said.

"Okay, I'm down." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You really are tiny." he chuckled.

"Tiny but mighty."

"That's for sure. Time's definitely flying by." he said, caressing my cheek softly.

"Just about six weeks since I came back home. Things have changed a lot." I smiled.

"Definitely changed a lot." he agreed.

"They sure have, I never expected to be going down this road with V's best friend, the Dominic Toretto." I said, both of us laughing.

"Yeah, I never expected to be with Vince's little sister." he muttered, pressing his lips to mine.

"Even though he's got the hots for your little sister?"

"I just got used to that, never thought things would be the other way around."

"Yeah, cause we didn't pay attention to each other ..."

"You didn't pay attention to me." he quickly corrected.

"Well, I'm paying attention now." I smiled.

"Thankfully, now look at where we are."