Chapter 36

The sound of him growling really does get me going so I did as he said, I turned around and pressed my chest to the back of the seat. He pulled my underwear down and it was my turn to moan softly when I felt his fingers on my wet pussy, being grateful for the easy access of my dress. He circled my clit twice and I felt his lips on my neck.

"Dom ..." I moaned softly.

"You good, baby?" he asked me.

"Yeah ... Dom, please ..."

"Don't worry, I got you." he replied and I could hear the smugness in his tone but I don't care.

He thrust two fingers into me, using his thumb to rub my clit. My orgasm literally came on fast, I wasn't expecting it but I'm not surprised by it. Dom knows me, he knows my body, he knows the things that make me tick. As the orgasm settled and my heart rate started to calm down, it skyrocketed again as he thrust his hard dick into me. The feeling was delicious as he paused, slowly letting me accommodate his size.

"Dom ... baby ... please ..."

"Tiny ..." he groaned.

"Don't stop." I pleaded.

"Wasn't my plan." He said.

I felt his lips on my neck as he started moving and I swear this man is just sexually perfect ... well, sexually perfect for me anyway. In the confined space ... not our first time having sex in his car ... his movements were tighter, more controlled but no less delicious than if we were in our house. Dom moved his hands to my breasts and I'm just not feeling my clothes right now, I want to feel his hands on me.

"Pull it down." He ordered.

I like this side of my husband, he doesn't bring it out a lot. His hands quickly covered my now naked breasts and I could feel my heart racing. One of his hands wrapped around my throat and pulled me back softly. I reached up and wrapped one arm around his neck, using the other as leverage to hold myself up on the seat.

"Dom ..."

He wrapped one arm around my waist and moved the hand from my neck to circle his fingers around my clit again.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." He groaned.

"Dom ... I'm so close." I whispered as his thrusts picked up in place.

The man never loses finesse in any situation and he does know me. Once he realizes I'm close to my orgasm, he'll move faster, harder to push me over the edge. I could feel it growing and as he pushed me over the edge, I turned my head to kiss him and he swallowed my moans. Turning back around, I grabbed the headrest and Dom's hands grabbed my hips and chased his own release while still making it good for me. He made me orgasm again, pressing his lips to my shoulder as we tried to calm down.

"Mmm ... that was fun." I smiled as I fixed the top of my dress.

"Fun? One of these days you're gonna kill me." He chuckled.

"You saying that wasn't fun, baby?"

"That was a lot more than fun." He smiled, kissing my shoulder again before flopping into the driver's seat.

"Grown-up things." I smiled, turning around and fixing my seat.

"Very ... I love you, baby." He said, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"Te amo." I replied.

Being in México and the Dominican Republic has done wonders for my Spanish and Dom has been practicing with me. The language lends itself to very pretty words and phrases, it's so damn romantic.