Chapter 15

A/N: Double upload because I'm in a MOOD!!! So many stories publishing, so many stories I'm currently working on that aren't getting published. For all of those who follow me, THANK YOU! I will forever be grateful for all of you reading my fanfictions.

"What the hell do you ... what are you doing here?" I asked Dom.

I leaned on the door as his eyes roamed over my body, that's when I remembered I'm wearing a sports bra and booty shorts.

"Hey! Eyes up here." I said, using my index finger under his chin to bring him back to eye level.

"That's hard to do when there's so much to look at, but that face ... hard to ignore." he smirked.

"You do realize that you're talking to your best friend's sister, while said best friend is inside?"

"I can hear his snoring from down the hall and he sleeps through tsunamis, there's also the fact that I don't care. I'd say that to you in his face." he said.

"Why is ... this is irrelevant to the topic at hand. What are you doing here?" I asked again, pulling my hand away from his face before Dom could grab it.

"You've been ignoring my calls and texts for four days and so has Vince." he deadpanned.

"He needed a break from your people and I took that break with him. What time is it even?" I asked, grabbing his wrist to look at his watch.

"How do you not know what time it is?"

"I've been working for the past ... 31 hours." I said after doing the math in my head.

"You've been awake for 31 hours?"

"You're surprised why?"

"What exactly do you do?"

"I have to get back to what I do." I sighed.

"What do you do?"

"Why is that any of your business?" I asked as I walked back into the apartment and Dom followed me into the computer room.

"Cause I'm interested in you." he said, stopping by Vince to pull the blanket up higher on my brother.

He fixed Vince's blanket, gently shoved him back on the sofa because he was about to fall off, and ruffled his hair a little. It's a family thing.

"You really care about him, don't you?" I asked, leaning on the door again while I watched.

"You're gonna ask how I let the whole Mia thing go down." he sighed.

"No, I'm asking if you really care about him." I corrected.

"He's my brother just as much as he is yours."

"That's debatable."

"Okay, I'll give you that but he is like a brother to me."

"Then you'll understand why he needed to get away." I said, turning back into the room and sitting down.

"What is all of this?" Dom asked when he walked in and saw the monitors.

"Work."

"What exactly do you do?" he asked again.

"Hack." I replied as I started typing.

"Hack what?"

"Whatever I get paid to hack."

"For who?"

"What's with the 20 damn questions?" I growled.

"I'm curious."