Chapter 7 (Fun Day)

No one's pov

Madeline just had the adoption granted and she was officially Katie's daughter, everyone on set was over the moon for her, Chyler was going on about how Maddie will have to meet her kids, especially Noah, seeming as he was just one year younger. Calista also mentioned about her son Liam who is fourteen, Maddie wasn't going to be lonely anymore that's for sure.

A bunch of the cast had planned a awesome day, they wanted to make the day extra special, she was now part of the family so to speak, Melissa and Chyler had done the planning, who else could have done it though, Chyler had three kids so she knew what they liked, as for Melissa well she was practically a big kid, during the process of waiting for the adoption day and being in the orphanage, Maddie and Melissa had pulled pranks and all sorts.

"How about a Mcdonalds first?" Chyler suggested as they all walked out the court, Madeline looked over at Katie and pleaded in excitement "can we, please", Katie nodded away as she joked "yes of course, can't have a fun day without having some fast food now can we?". Melissa laughs "touché", Maddie then laughs a little before taking hold of Katie's hand, which makes the woman blush in awe.

"Who's coming with me and Maddie?" Katie asks as they all arrive at the parking lot, Melissa smiles and places a hand on the girls shoulder as she answers her friend "me". It didn't take long till everyone was ready and sat down in the vehicle, Melissa, Chyler and Calista were in the car with Katie and Maddie, while Mehcad, Jeremy, David and Floriana were in the other. They Decided on going through the drive thru as it made things alot easier.

Once they all got given there food they all found a space to park up, then everyone made there way to a park where they sat down and ate, the amount of them that chose big macs was just too funny, Maddie had gone for the chicken mayo legend meal. "Where are we going next?" the girl asked in excitement, too which Jeremy answered without any hesitation and just as much excitement "the arcade".

Madeline's pov

"Wait, really? we're going to an arcade" I asked as I jumped on the spot, then everyone around me started to nod, I practically ran into Chyler and Melissa and gave them a queeze "thank you so so much, I've never done anything like this before, first the Mcdonalds then a arcade". Melissa smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead "you deserve it and get used to it because your going to be spoiled by us all now".

I then laughed and then turned to Jeremy and smirked, he then looked at me curious to why I was smirking but I soon answered his question when I said "I challenge you to a dance off when we're there". He then smirked back and giggled under his breath "your on", Katie then joked "prepare to loose then Jer, I've seen this girl dance and boy does she have some moves". Chyler then laughed "I second that".

1 hour later

Me and Jeremy had been at this dance for 30 minutes already, we had scored the same amount of points each time and so was still in a draw, I could hear the others cheer me on as I kept stepping onto the correct squares bang on the dot, Floriana was trying to distract Jeremy but it wasn't working. We were both starting to get tired of all that dancing but I was determined to win.

"Alright, you win, I'm done, if I dance anymore, my legs will drop off" he joked as he got off the dance machine and wiped the band of sweat on his forehead, all the girls high-fived me. "Hey Maddie, which one do you like?" David asked as he stud at a claw machine, of course me being cheeky I pointed at the hardest one to get, He rolled his eyes "so she picks that one". I laugh and so does the others, seeing David with his determined facial expression was too good to miss.

"Hey Mads, come play this, me and Noah love this game" I hear Chyler call out, I turn to face her and then run over to her, it was a virtual reality headset game, me and Chyler had a go, I lost due to my lack of experience in the VR world. I then ran over to these VR motorbikes, they tilted to the sides like really ones as you faced a screen which showed you speeding down a motorway.

I sat on the bike and waited for the game to start, they had a fan or something into the machine so it felt like wind was hitting your face as your rode the bike, unfortunately though I didn't last very long, as soon as the bike turned on its side I fell off. Melissa then smiled and helped me up off the ground before placing me back on the bike and then sitting on it also "What are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

She then replied rather quickly "getting on the bike with you, we can fall off together but I somehow think we can help each other balance on this thing", a couple of the others nearby  laughs, me also and then I press the start button and the bike soon starts to go from side to side, this time, thanks to Melissa I was actually able to stay sat, without falling off. Once the game was done I yawned and started to look around the room for Katie.

"Tired?" Melissa asked as she saw me looking around, I rubbed my eyes and nodded before I yawned again, She smiled and then picked me up allowing me to rest my head in the crook of her neck. Then she made her way over to the bar where Katie was stud, sipping on a non alcoholic beverage beside Calista "think its time for us to go now, someone needs some sleep" Melissa said as she gestured towards me using her eyes.

Katie smiled and took me from Melissa, I feel her kiss my forehead and then she whispered into my ear soothingly "close your eyes and sleep, love you sweetheart", I nod my head ever so slightly but just like that, within seconds I start to doze off and then slip into the darkness as I start to dream happy things. I stayed asleep for a few hours, meaning I slept throughout the car ride back, I hadn't been able to say goodbye to the others but it was all good, I knew I'd see them very soon.