Chapter 10 (Schooling)

Madeline's pov

"Your teacher is here Madeline" I heard the director say as he approached me, I sighed in response "ok", Chyler patted my shoulder and tried to reassure me "it's ok Mads, you'll be fine". I frowned at her and then said goodbye to everyone as I followed the director to where the teacher was waiting, 'oh god, seriously' I thought as I saw the teacher was a man, a very stern looking man at that.

"Ahh, you must be Madeline, my name is Albert Steven's, I will be your set teacher" he said trying to seem all welcoming but I didn't trust him one bit. I nodded though and shook his hand "nice to meet you Albert" I pretty much forced myself to say, I wasn't happy to meet him at all, there was something about him, he had this weird vibe I couldn't get out of my mind. He smiled back but it looked so fake "you can use trailer 3" the director said before he walked back towards the cast.

"Follow me" He said sternly so I nodded and did just that, once we were in Trailer 3 I sat down at the table but I soon wish I hadn't when he snapped "did I say sit down?" I stud back up immediately, he then scoffed "you may take your seat". He then sat down at the opposite seat and passed me a worksheet, I then reached for my pencil out my backpack just to realise I left it in the dressing room, I was still in my super suit see. "Can I borrow a pen or pencil please" I asked politely.

He then looked me dead in the eye and asked angrily "and where might yours be?", i answered him fairly quietly "I erm left my backpack in the dressing room", he scoffed and then passed me a pen. I thanked him and then looked down at the worksheet 'fuck' I thought as my face was probably turning red from embarrassment, it was maths. I looked at the teacher "Albert" I said trying to get his attention, he then yelled at me "it's Mr Stevens to you".

He grabbed a ruler and whipped the back of my hand with it, all because I said his name "sorry" I said as I looked back down at the worksheet, he then scoffed "what do you want?" I then looked back at him and back at the worksheet "I erm, I don't know any of this" I said shyly and slightly embarrassed, he didn't make me feel any better as he laughed in response and mocked "wow, you must be super stupid to not know any of this, how are you even part of a set?".

I looked down at the worksheet and kept silent, he then snapped at me "just write what you think" so that's what I did, I felt really awful knowing that it was most likely all wrong, once I was done he took the piece of paper from my hand and snickered under his breath as he looked at it. "This was too see what level you were at, I can honestly say I've never met someone as terrible as you, what are you, 5" he snapped at me in a mocking tone.

He then passed me another worksheet which must be English "let's see if you are as useless at this as you were at that" he said in a snarky way, I blushed as I sat there in shame. I then proceeded to do that worksheet, I knew he would have something bad to say about it and I was right, once I had  done that he laughed at that too and insulted me yet again. "Stand up now" he ordered, I did just that but soon wished I hadn't when he swung the ruler hard against my back.

"Your the most dumbest student I've ever taught, you deserve to be punished , you tell anyone about this and believe me you will regret it" he snapped, I nodded my head in response but that wasn't enough for him "use your words" he scoffed. "yes" I said but then he grabbed my hair and pulled "Yes what?" so I then tried again addressing him the way he wanted to "yes Mr Stevens" he then nodded and gestured to the door, I didn't waste anytime in running out.

"Maddie, your back... So how was it?" Chyler asked as she saw me walk towards them I looked at her and smiled fakely "good", she smiled and then I soon felt a hand pat my back, which hurt alot but I tried not to show it. I turned around to see Melissa "I knew you'd be ok, see, we told you it would be fine, you worried for nothing". I nodded my head and then looked around "wheres Katie?" I asked, Melissa they pointed towards the break room.

Once I got to the room I saw Katie, Floriana and Jeremy sat at the table talking "hey" I interrupted, Katie turned to face me and then smiled widely as she stud up and gestured for me to come over "Maddie sweetheart, come here, so how was school?". I walked over and let her pull me into a hug despite the fact it hurt my back "good" I lied, Jeremy then joked "you can tell us the truth, school is the worse".

I shook my head though and continued to lie "it was alot better than I thought it was going to be", Floriana then asked "we was gonna go get some lunch, wanna join us Mads?" I smiled and nodded my head "sure, let me just go and get changed" she nodded her head in reply and then Katie smiled "you go get out of that supersuit then and then we can go get some food before we are due back on".

So I ran towards the dressing room and looked around making sure nobody else was nearby, I then got the suit off and then got dressed into my normal clothes. I grabbed my backpack and then ran back to where the others were waiting, once I got there everyone stud up, Katie grabbed my hand and we began to walk towards the parking lot, Floriana was driving us so we used her car, Mehcad decided to join us last minute also which made Jeremy happy.