Chapter 20 (Christmas Time)

Madeline's pov

It's been 1 month since the breakup, both my mom's had helped me get through it but also Emma and Noah, of course Noah was raging when I first told him, he said he would break his neck when he saw him, obviously I told him no and to not even bother saying anything, Tristan would of just caused a scene and I was afraid Noah would get hurt too.

I'd continued with my acting career and was doing very well on set but I did have a upcoming scene which was going to be hard to do but nonetheless everyone was very supportive and believed I could do it. It's Christmas today and I'm looking forward to it, not everyone is able to come as they have there own families to visit. Mom was originally going to take me down to her home town but in the end we decided to stay here.

Chyler, Noah, Nathan and the girls were coming aswell as Emma with her brother Jacob and of course her parents, everyone else on set couldn't come but I didn't mind. It was going to be great still, after all, I had my family and friends with me and every Christmas I've had with Mom and Mama has been good. I was just standing Infront of my mirror brushing my hair when I hear Mama call me.

"Coming Mama" I call out to her as I place my brush on the side of my bedside cabinet and walked down the stairs where I saw Chyler standing there alongside her beautiful family "Auntie Chyler" I squeeled out in excitement as I ran too her and pulled her into a huge hug "Hey what about me" Nathan said as he wore a pout I smiled at him and hugged him too "hi uncle Nathan" I said.

"Mads" I then heard the youngest call out, I looked down to see Anniston staring at me with her gorgeous glistening eyes "it's Christmas", I smiled at her as I embraced her into a warm hug also "I know, we're going to have so much fun!", Taelyn then joined the hug  "Christmas is always fun" she says I laugh a little as does the adults. Noah then pulls me aside after "wanna play xbox?" he asks.

"Not for too long though, dinner will be ready in about an hour" Mom says I smile and nod, Mama then also adds which makes Anni and Tay go all excited "then presents". I know what your thinking, why not do presents first? Well we do it differently because after dinner the adults are always tired and the kids always needed something to occupy there mind while they slept, adults eh! Am I right?

2 hours later

The Trembley family had come an hour and half ago, Emma and Jacob had joined me and Noah in our room to watch us on the xbox but then we soon had to go down to have dinner, which was super yummy but of course it was, my mom didn't herself enough credit but her cooking was on point. All the adults were sat down, some with there feet up while Anni and Tay were ripping over there presents excitingly.

Once they were done Emma, Jacob, Noah and me all opened ours, we were all happy with our gifts, I thought I was done but then my mom passed me another, it was an envelope, I looked at her in confusion but she and Mama just told me to open it, when I did I was in so much shock "what!?!" I said. That's when Mama smiled at me "me and your mom thought this would be a good time to tell you".

I jumped up and hugged them both and then looked at Aunt Chyler "did you know?" she nodded her head yes and smiled back, I just started jumping with joy "I can't believe it, this is awesome!". Since my time in supergirl was almost finished I had been noticed by another director and he wanted me to be the main character in his new movie. This was huge, I may be leaving the set of supergirl but I have myself a big break.

"He is waiting for you to inform him of your answer so if your interested, I'd give him a call if I were you!" my eyes widened and I just ran out the room and upstairs to grab my phone where I gave him a call, I wasn't expecting an answer since it was Christmas but to my surprise he did

'Hello, this is Ricky' I heard him say, I just smiled widely before starting a conversation with him

Maddie - 'hello, this is Madeline Mcgrath'

Ricky - '... OH, Maddie, I'm assuming you've heard the news then?'

Maddie - 'I sure have and I am calling to say yes, it would be an honour'

Ricky - 'that is great news, one less roll for me to see auditions for!'

Maddie - 'can you tell me anything about the movie?'

Ricky - 'uh... I suppose but it's confidential, this can't be leaked until filming has started, you will have a script sent to you soon and PLEASE, don't show it to anyone, so no uploading to social media'

Maddie - 'I totally understand that, I can keep quiet until you give me the go ahead!'

Ricky - 'ok well the movie is about a young girl and her mother, who are homeless, living in there broken down car, she attends school like normal but keeps her secret, she has numerous jobs to try and make money but one day her mother dies, I can't tell you much more but the script will give you a better understanding! '

Maddie - 'sounds perfect, looking forward to working with you Ricky'

Ricky - 'you too Maddie, enjoy the rest of your Christmas!'

Maddie - 'thanks, you too'

I get off the phone and start jumping on the spot in happiness, I get to be the main character in a movie, what a big step, what an achievement!

No one's pov

This was great news for Maddie eh? What she doesn't realise is this new chapter in her life was also going to bring someone special into it, the love of her life if you must. More money, more fame also, Madeline was finally becoming the actress she never thought she'd be, she was following her mom's foot steps. After years of working alongside her mom, mama and everyone else, she was finally going to do a movie without them by her side.

Scary I know, she knew, but at the same time she couldn't control her excitement, life was good, things were so much better for her, she never in a million years would've thought she'd be where she was now, she never thought she'd be loved or have a family, yet alone be a successful actress. Things were really going as people would say 'onwards and upwards'.