Chapter 19 (first Heartbreak+Time Skip)

It had been two years now, Madeline was now fifteen years old, she was still on the set with supergirl, her and Emma had become good friends and found themselves laughing alot at one and others jokes. Despite the fact that Emma only had one more episode to play in, they weren't going to let there friendship end there, they had gotten way to close for that. Melissa was also living with them now, she was basically like the second mom but that wasn't really much difference anyway, Maddie already looked at her as a mom way before she started dating Katie.

Noah did get back to that voicemail too, not long after he received it actually, so the two of them continued to stay friends or rather family. Emma, Maddie and Noah were like a troublesome trio when they were with each other, you can only imagine. So Madeline had also joined a councilling group thing, it was where a group of kids around the same age as her talk about there problems, I suppose you could say it was like a alcoholism awareness group "hello my name is Maddie and I'm an alcoholic" she doesn't go there anymore though, it was only a year course.

She found it pretty boring to begin with but after she continued to go due to her mom practically giving her no choice but too go, she actually started to get used to it but maybe that was because there was a cute boy who caught her attention. He was charming, handsome and so irresistible, yep, your are correct, Maddie is in loooovvee, after plunking up the courage to ask him out she finally had his number and the two had gotten pretty hot together if you get what I mean.

Madelines pov

"Hey Mads, Tristan is at the door" I suddenly heard Melissa or should I say Mama, call from downstairs "be down in a sec" I called out back, smiling as I looked in the mirror making sure I looked okay, me and Tristan were going out tonight, we had been dating for a year. I had been so nervous about asking him out on a date but then on the last day off the session I just came out with it without thinking, probably one of the best things I'd done without thinking, normally it would just cause me to make a fool of myself.

Noah was a bit offish with him for some reason though, he just kept saying he had a bad feeling about him, Emma was great though, we talked about boys quite a bit, on the phone I mean, gosh if we did that in front of Noah we'd never hear the end of it. "Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous babe" Tristan said as he stuf by the door with a huge grin on his face, "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I said as I took my last step onto the wooden floor.

2 hours later

We had been watching a film, seeming as we were at the movies but Tristan suddenly said he had to use the bathroom, I didn't think anything of it so I just continued to sit and watch the film, it wasn't scary of anything, it was rated a PG, only way you'd find it scary was if you had a fear of pirates. He'd been gone quite a while so I eventually got up and went looking for him but I soon wished I hadn't when I saw him with his lips on some other girl "TRISTAN WHAT THE HELL" I yelled.

He turned around in shock and then looked back at the girl before smiling at her and holding her hand and looking to me "Hey, Maddie, so I know this probably isn't the best way to do this but I'm breaking up with you, you see, we don't have anything special anymore but me and Stacey here, well we got something great going on here". I then laughed a little and suddenly started to tell again "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, WE WERE ON A DATE".

He then looked back at the girl and kissed her again before continuing "oh yea I know, it's just, I don't actually love you and as for the date part, you kinda saw the movie tickets the other day and assumed they were for you, they were actually for me and Stacey here, you kinda just got in the way". I couldn't believe what I was hearing, how could he say all of this? "was anything you ever told me true or was it all lies?".

He then smiled "lies, Compared to Stacey your like a three, she's a solid ten", the girl who must be Stacey then looked at me slyly and mocked "what can I say, I have the looks and I'm good in bed sweet, you're way outta his league, he don't love you, he loves me, so jog on already". I then just ran out the doors in tears, they were practically streaming down my face like a river, I was so upset, how humiliating.

After running the entire way home which was very painful on my feet, I opened the door and just stud there for a moment kinda processing everything, Mom and Mama then came to the door and saw me standing there "Maddie, what's wrong sweetheart? you look like you've seen a ghost" Mom asked with genuine concern on her face, I couldn't do much but look at her and sobbed "I hate him" as I fell to my knees and continued to cry into My mom's arms.

They both took me into the lounge and sat me down on the couch too which I just callapsed into a ball, cuddling up her my mom without letting the tears stop "I hate him, I hate him, I hate him" I repeatedly cried into her chest. "Sweetie he's a Jerk, we don't need to know the full story to understand that, its his loss, you don't deserve him" Melissa tried to reassure me as she rubbed my back.

"There is only one thing that will help with this, ice cream" my mom then said before getting up and going to the freezer and she was right to some extent. After having loads of ice cream and talking it out as I cried my eyes out, one bag full of tissues later I was fast asleep cuddling into the both of them, despite this being one horrible day there is one thing I can honestly say im happy with, I have the best mom's in the whole word!