Chicago One Fans

So it's around that time where I start planning the next book, thats why I'm more slow at uploading chapters on this one, but don't worry, I will definitely be completing this book.

However once this book is finished, I'll be doing another Chicago PD book. Now it'll be a bit different to most, in the show, Erin leaves but in my book I'm going to keep her in it, but, she won't be dating Jay. I didn't quite like Linstead, I didn't think they were that mature in the work place nor were they completely honest and trusting in one and other.

Upstead on the other hand, I always thought that Hailey made Jay a better person, there a lot more professional when working, despite them dating. There is a lot more trust going on and so they are honest, I thing Hailey and Jay are definitely couple goals. You can clearly see the love they have for each other, you couldn't really see that with Linstead.

I know what your thinking though, if Hailey are Jay are dating then who is Erin going to date, now, I know some of you might not like this shipment but I for one think they should've done more with these two, they didn't really become a proper ship on the show, they were more of just a fling but I think they would've actually been good together.

So give it up for Linderide or Kerin (whatever you wanna call it) Kelly and Erin's relationship ended too soon, I know it happened for a reason but Severide was going through a bad time. I think Erin should've have him a chance, I know she was annoyed with constantly being left waiting for him to arrive at the date. But in his defense he lost someone really close to him, thats enough to send anyone of the rails.

I think they could've done something with that, Voight saved Erin from her past, got her off the drugs and cared for her, maybe Erin could've been Kelly's saviour, got him back in the right path and along the way they form a special bond. It would have been nice to see, thats for sure, I mean who doesn't love Kelly, he's amazing, and Erin the same, I for one found it sad when she left for New York.

So we have Covered Upstead and Linderide, that leaves us with Adam and Kim, they will be together, Bruzek is awesome! Them two together is so cute. Adam and Kims relationship is so special, I think more can come out of this ship. Ruzek has always liked her, its clear to see and same for Kim, they just sometimes struggle with being honest about there feelings, thats something I can work with 😁

Now there is Kevin and Antonio , I mean they're great I know but I can't think of who to ship them with, if you have any ideas then please comment below. It doesn't just have to be about the shipping, it can be about any ideas you want to see in this next book.

Seeming as we have all the girls in the unit, we will have plenty of sisterly like friendships, I also think Gabby will play a huge role in this story, as the girl they find ends up speaking her and Antonio's language (spanish) so Gabby and the girl will instantly form a special bond. I mean why not, Gabs is amazing, one of my favourites from Chicago fire, of course my ultimate favourite being Shay, I would've let her stay in the book but it doesn't really work, her or Gabby would have to die and since Dawson is a big part in the book, she can't die.

And besides, if Shay didn't leave, we wouldn't have Lucifer!

Anything you want to see then please don't hesitate, just comment and let me know, the more ideas I have the better, they all help create a perfect story. Maybe you want to see a GxG ship or BxB, i don't know unless you tell me so get commenting!!!