Chapter 22 (The Fight)

Madeline's pov

"JUST SHUT UP, I HATE YOU, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I shouted really loudly at my mom as she tried to talk to me about my behaviour lately. I think my outburst took her by surprise but she soon fired back in a stern manner "don't you dare speak to me like that, I'm your mom and you will treat me with respect!". Sure enough she wasn't as loud as me but still tried to get her point across.

Me being me though, I just rolled my eyes and snapped back "OH PLEASE, LIKE YOU CARE, YOUR NOT MY REAL MOM! I HATE YOU" I then stormed off in a temper and went straight to my room, slamming my bedroom door behind me. I faceplanted onto my bed and screamed into my pillow as I tried to unleash all my anger which was inside, yes I have been quite the bitch lately, not just to Katie but to Melissa too.

I know why, but at the same time I don't know why I've chose to deal with it like this, it's pretty stupid of a reason for my behaviour but to me it's not of you get what I mean. Since I was not on set with the others doing supergirl I hadn't had a lot of time with either of them, I missed my mom's, yes I may be starting my own little acting thing soon but that's not for at least a month yet, Ricky still had to sort out some more people for the roles.

Because of this I've spent so much time on my own, I've spoken with Emma and Noah but not about this, I feel to embarrassed and kind of selfish at the same time. I guess I just miss how things were before, I miss being in her arms, going shopping, acting together and so much more. Since I left the set I've barely seen any of them and so I've withdrawn myself from the world and acted out.

Some might say I'm doing it for attention which in some way isn't exactly wrong but then the stupid thing is when I get it, I choose to go all bitchy again and refuse to listen to her or insult her. Tears soon start to fall from my eyes and onto my pillow as I just cried, thinking how I've let her down, how I'm such a disappointment. I hurt her feelings I mean how mean could I be, she had saved me and I choose to say such horrible words to her.

Katie's pov

"OH PLEASE, LIKE YOU CARE, YOUR NOT MY REAL MOM! I HATE YOU"

Those words hurt as I heard them come out of her mouth 'your not my real mom' I guess it's because it's the truth, despite the fact I was hurting I still called out to her as she ran up the stairs "Well I love you" unfortunately I don't think she heard me though. I don't know where all this anger has come from, things were going well, I don't understand why she is feeling like this all of sudden.

I check my phone and see that I'm already late for filming, I sigh in frustration and grab my things, I'd say goodbye to Maddie but I doubt she'll listen to me, plus she already knows I'm leaving, I told her enough times today. As I leave the door and proceed to walk to the car and get in, as I start the engine and abouts to drive off Maddie suddenly appears in front of the car, staring at me with a tear stained face.

Depsite the fact Im already late I get straight out the car, leaving the key in the ignition as I stand there staring at my beautiful girl "I... I'm sorry mom" I suddenly hear her say before running to me, wrapping her arms around me, I smile and just let us have this moment "it's okay baby but we need to talk about this" I say as I continue to hug her. She sighs "I know" I then pull away from the warm embrace and lift her chin with my index finger.

"I love you sweetheart, you know that don't you?" I ask as I look her in the eyes, she nods her head before callapsing into my arms sobbing even more "I don't hate you and you are my mom, I'm sorry mom I really am, please don't hate me, I'm so so so sorry" I can tell she's starting to panic so I just pull her into another hug and kiss her all over her face "ssshh, ssshh, its okay baby girl, calm down, I could never hate you".

She then looks at me and asks in a worried tone "what about mama?" I smile back at her "mama doesn't either, sure she's a bit upset but she don't hate you, how could we hate such a sweet girl" she smiles at that but then it soon turns into a frown "I've made you late, you'll be in trouble now, I'm sorry mom" I smile widely "stop apologising" I then add "plus, I don't care about being late, your my daughter, your way more important than work, you mean the world to me, I mean that".

Madeline's pov

Im shocked, how could she still love me and speak to me so kindly after the way I've been, she really is something special, she seems to have such a bit heart, I know I hurt her but she isn't letting it show. "How about we talk about this later, the three of us?" I hear her ask I mod my head "I can do that" I say as I agree with her "good" she says. She then offers to let me go to set with her but I refuse and tell her I had some stuff I needed to do.

I wasn't lying either, Calista had given me some homework to do, she still comes round every now and then to help with my studying and I honestly wouldn't be this good if it hadn't been for her. I've never been taught so good before, she has a way of explaining things, a way that my stupid brain can interpret. I hug my mom goodbye and then make my way back up to my room and do the work, once I'm done I start to do some chores around the house as a way to apologise for my actions.

I know my mom said I dont need to keep saying sorry but I do still feel bad, after everything she's done for me, she didn't deserve to be yelled at like that, plus I honestly said the most worst thing I could've said. She is my mom and the fact I told her she wasn't makes me sad, she's the best mom anyone could have, hell I probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for her, and Melissa of course. I have the best Mom's a girl could ask for.