Scammer Announcement

Hi all so unfortunately I was scammed yesterday, me being gullible I was the one who approached them because of there post.

It was a katie mcgrath fb page, it looked legit and everything

So it said "to my europe fans, message me with your address and phone number and I will pay you a visit" something along then lines anyway.

I mean I instantly saw this and I'm just buzzing because it's Katie and I'd love to meet her, so I messaged and gave her then two bits of information.

She then managed to get my email address as she said she wanted to speak to me through hangout, I didn't think anything of it.

Honestly she was doing a really good job and pretending to be her, she was really sweet and kind, made me feel special.

But then she said if I wanted her to visit I needed a fan card, i didnt know what that was, so she told me it was a card which proved I was a fan.

She said to get one I needed to get a Steam or Google play gift card with 300 dollars on it then send it to her, too which her management would send me the fan card then she would visit.

That's when I had my doubts, so I contacted a friend and she told me to not bother and that it was definitely a scam.

I'm just worried that I've gave out too much information now, I mean how stupid could I be? Why am I so so gullible?

I honestly believed her, but yet again I was taken advantage of, before I know it might not even be a woman.

The last time I was scammed it was when I was 15 and someone pretended to be Microsoft, I thought it grew up alot since then but obviously not

I'm publishing this because I wanted to warn all of you that this is going around, please don't be as gullible as me, no celebrity is going to visit your home, unless they tell you that in person! Which means you have to meet them first and let's face it, how many of us are that lucky? I know I'm not