Chapter 15 (The Prank War)

Madeline's pov

I had gotten all the stuff I needed for the prank, Noah had changed my contact in his mom's phone last night, so that was all ready, I had looked up online at some bills so I knew how to word it. He had helped work out an amount to say due to Chyler not exactly being poor and all, she was going to have the shock of her life, this was going to be so so fun, I really couldn't wait.

So I did my scenes and once I knew I had no more I got to work, I saw Chyler sat at the table talking to Floriana and David, this was the time to do it, so I then went on my phone and started to type it all out, I made it look as real as possible, it was so good that anyone would believe it. The amount that Noah picked was the cherry on the top, even for a celebrity this was way too much money for someone to spend in a month. Once I was happy I pressed send and got the camera Noah had lent me ready to record her reaction.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Chyler then shouted out as she looked at her phone, Floriana and David shared a look and then asked her what was wrong, she then showed them her phone and their mouths dropped "geez Chy what have you been up too?" Floriana asked. Chyler looked at her as if to say 'really' and then she flipped some more "I'VE DONE NOTHING, THIS HAS TO BE WRONG, NO WAY ON HELL HAVE I SPENT THAT MUCH".

David then said "I don't know, it looks pretty legit too me, maybe the kids got hold of your phone", Chyler shook her head and continued to rant on "NO WAY, NOT A CHANCE, NOT EVEN THEY COULD SPEND THAT MUCH", she then sighed and took a breath "I'm going to have to call them" she added and then clicked call, and of course my phone started to ring, I then burst into laughter and walked towards her and joked "Hey Chyler, why are you calling me, I'm right here".

She looked at me and then back at her phone and her mouth dropped "you did this", I then burst into laughter even more and pointed the camera at her "sure did, say hi to the camera", David and Floriana gave each other a look and before I knew it they were laughing too "that is too funny, I never would've guessed it was you" David then said. I took a bow and then I saw Chyler get up and went to chase me, I squeeled and ran but she was too fast and caught me, then she started to tickle me.

10 minutes later

I had gotten hold of Jeremy's coca cola bottle, it hadnt been opened, he was busy doing his scene so I unscrewed the lid and stuck a mento with string to it and then screwed the lit back on and snipped the string off so it couldn't be seen. Once he was done with his scene I got the camera and hit record as I watched from a distance, he then picked up the bottle and began to open it, when the lid was off it started to foam like a volcano and the sticky pop practically exploded in his hands "wahhh" he said in confusion.

I then laughed and walked towards him "Hey Jer, you look a bit sticky, everything okay?", he looked at me and then realisation hit "why you... I'm gonna get you, you little squirt", he then started to chase me, I ran off in stitches, I just couldn't hold the laughter in. Once I got away I started to look for anyone else to prank and then I had it, David really liked his coffee so I grabbed the salt sachets I had and emptied the sugar and filled it with salt, things were about to get very salty.

His reaction when he took a sip of his drink was priceless, he really couldnt understand why it tasted so weird and then he spotted me with the camera "I'm guessing you have something to do with this Maddie" I just smiled and nodded proudly before running off and finding my next person to prank. Then I thought about Melissa, she loved to munch away when she was on set, that's when I had the brilliant idea of doing the toothpaste oreo prank on her, after all I had the toothpaste.

There was something about seeing her spit the oreo out when she took a bite of it "ugh, that's disgusting" she then started to look around for the culprit who stuck the horrible minty paste in the biscuits. Then she noticed me and she smirked "oh, I see, it's like that is it Maddie" and before I even had a second to run she had caught me, she then started to tickle me, but she actually knew where my ticklish spot was so I literally submitted on the floor crying in laughter begging her to stop.

She then nodded and smiled "oh ill stop, if you let me join in on the rest of the pranks, I'm assuming there is more", I smirked and nodded "god I love you", she then gave me who 'oh I know' look and then I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side and whispered to her what was next. She let out a slight giggle when I told her "oh you are so bad Mads", I took a bow and nodded "I know".

We was going to prank my mom now, Melissa had a idea that I hit behide her trailer and then jumped out at her when she went to open it, I high-fived her and called her a genius and told her how brilliant it was. So I ran to the trailers and hid behind it, I then heard Melissa and Katie coming this way, I peeped my head a little to the side so I could see and then I saw she was standing by the door, this was my moment, so I took it and jumped out and screamed loudly which made her jump out of her skin and scream also.

Me and Melissa stud there in laughter "oh now that was epic, your reaction was gold, Noah is going to be in stitches when he sees that" I said, my mom then looked at me and raised an eyebrow "my reaction was legit, you scared the shit outta me", i then looked at Melissa and smiled as I thanked her for her help. My mom gave her a glare but then they kissed and I knew she wasn't angry, "you want to help me and Melissa do the last one?" I then asked, she looked at me curiously and asked "and what might that be", I then smirked and answered "the honking chair prank on the director".