Chapter 12 (Movie Night)

No one's pov

Melissa had came round after the trip to KFC she had stopped the night and helped look after Maddie who was still upset about it, which she had every reason to be. It was 3 days after Albert got found out and Katie and Maddie were going to have a movie night today but they were going to get some munchies first, couldn't have a movie night without some delicious food, it's what made it complete.

"So, Maddie, I was thinking, would it be ok if Melissa joined us tonight?" Katie asked as they were sat in the car, Maddie smiled and nodded her head as she replied "of course, why do you even have to ask, it's Melissa!", Katie chuckled a little and then nodded her head. She then started the car and then they began to drive to the food store, once they got there Katie pulled out her phone and quickly sent a text as she did so she blushed a little which caught the attention of Maddie.

"So, I'm thinking popcorn, sweet or salty?" Katie asked as they walked into the store, they both had to avoid paparazzi though as they spotted Katie. Each time the set had gone to get lunch there hadn't been many paparazzi and any that were they soon walked off once they had a few photos of some of set. They all tried to keep Maddie in the background, they didn't want her in the public eye so much, she had already been through so much.

When they had gone to the arcade they had pretty much rented the place until they were ready to go, the manager wasn't bothered he was happy to see loads of celebrities and he was still getting paid. "How about both" Maddie answered as she ran to the Isle where the popcorn was, Katie quickly followed and she laughed "sweet and salty it is". They then continued to get some more munchies, there sweet tooth was definitely getting fed tonight thats for sure.

Once they headed back on out the store, Paparazzi were straight there, blocking the two from getting to the car as they carried on taking loads of pictures, Maddie started to feel her heart beat faster as she stud there in panic mode, they really were too much to deal with. Katie noticed and she gripped hold of her hand and squeezed it as she pushed through the people with there cameras.

Madeline's pov

"Are you okay?" Katie asked in concern once we were both back in the car, I nodded and then apologised too which Katie shook her head and smiled at me "paparazzi are a pain in the arse so you have nothing to apologise for Maddie", I smile back at her and she gives my hand a squeeze before placing her hand on the wheel and starting the car. "Can I play a game on your phone?"

Katie smiled and then answered "sure, I'm gonna get you a phone sorted though, your at that age now after all" she then passed me her phone and gave me the pin to unlock it, I then went on the phone and noticed she had a couple texts of Melissa I went to tell her but then I noticed the one text, the last text 'love you babe'. I looked at Katie in shock and then back at the phone, I definitely wasn't expecting that, I mean I knew they were close but that close.

Once we were back home, Katie poured us both a glass of orange juice before we sat down at the kitchen table, I hadnt even played the game on her phone, I was too busy thinking about the text. I slided the phone back to her, she smiled and then took a sip of her orange juice "so you and Melissa are dating then?" I asked really out of the blue, Katie then spat out her juice in shock of what I just asked.

She blushed for a moment before responding really awkwardly "er... Yea, I didn't really want to tell you till we knew it was official, we're just seeing how it goes, but if your uncomfortable with it then please just say, honestly sweetheart you come first all the time, I mean it". I smile before replying back to her "what, no, why would I be uncomfortable, she's awesome", Katie then smiled back at me as she blushed "she sure is" she said aloud without realising.

I then giggled a little as I cheered "your in love", Katie then laughed awkwardly before changing the subject "hows pizza sound?", I then laugh before answering "that's fine" as I went to add to my comment Katie must've read my mind as she asked "guessing you want olives?" I nodded my head and smiled "you know it". Katie then got out her phone and sent a text too which I assumed was Melissa, once she was done she smiled at me.

1 hour later

The door had just gone and Katie practically ran to it, I followed her but at a slower paste, when she opened the door, Melissa was stud there holding a pizza box big enough for the three of us. Katie placed a kiss onto her lips which I could tell shocked Melissa, she soon went to ask "but..." Katie interrupted "she knows, she saw your text on my phone". Melissa then smiled and walked in, she passed Katie the pizza box before turning to me and smiling.

"How do you feel about it?" Melissa asked, I smiled and then answered her "i think it's great, my two favourite people in the whole world", Melissa smiles and then hugs me "your so sweet". Then we both walked into the lounge where we took a seat on the huge corner sofa that was in front of the big screen, smart TV, Katie had Netflix ready and she passed me the remote. I gestured to the seat next to Katie and joked to Melissa "your seat awaits".

I sat next to Melissa and flicked through netflix until I found something to watch, I giggled a little which captured the attention of Katie and Melissa and they both asked in unison "what is it?" I then giggle again as I point to the screen, they both look and then Melissa started to laugh too but Katie sat there with a smirk on her face "you little git". I then smirk back at her "what, I've always wanted to watch Merlin", she smiles and replies back "yea right".

After we joked about it for a bit we then put the film on and watched it as we ate are pizza, after about 3 episodes later the pizza was gone and we were all cuddled up on the sofa. I had noticed Melissa and Katie give each other some sweet stares, you could practically see the love in there eyes. "Ahh" I screamed a bit too loudly as I saw the huge spider on the screen, it was going after Arthur.

I buried my head into Melissa's side to avoid eye contact with the TV, "someone's scared of spiders" Melissa said as she rubbed my back with her hand, Katie then added "it's ok Maddie, it's not real, it's just on the tv" but I shook my head in fear, I had really bad arachnophobia, it didn't matter if it was real or not, if I saw a spider I was terrified. They must've both noticed because I heard the sound of the TV stop, I looked up and saw it had been turned off.

I then looked at them with tears in my eyes "I'm sorry, I really am" I cried out, Melissa then pulled me closer to her and caressed my hair "ssh, ssh, its okay sweetie, it's fine" Katie then patted her lap so I crawled towards her, which meant I went over Melissa's lap too, I was then the piggy in the middle, I rested my head onto Katie's lap and closed my eyes, I felt my forehead being kissed and my shoulder being rubbed.

I then slowly opened my eyes and made contact with Melissa "I love you" I said, she smiled in awe and replied back sweetly "aww, I love you too Mads", I then turned my head to face Katie and smiled "I love you mom". I think that took her by surprise as she took a moment before responding, when she did she replied "I love you too my sweet sweet girl , I always will".