Chapter 11 (Secrets Out)

No one's pov

So it had been a week since they both first went back to the set, Maddie had continued to be taught by the nasty Albert Stevens and kept it secret on how he mistreated her. He had gotten worse by the day, he made it clear that Maddie was dumb because she wasn't at the level she should be, the amount of marks on her body was just shocking. She had been saved just to be getting abused again by a teacher, she wasn't learning anything, he didn't have any interest in teaching her the things she didn't know.

It was getting hard for her to hide, the constant lying and hiding of the bruises, she had to be careful when getting dressed into her suoersuit but not even just that anymore. She had bruises on her arms too, she had to make sure her sleeves didn't roll up and reveal the marks on her wrists because then question's would be asked and she didn't know how much more lying she could do. She loved them all so much and didn't want to bother them with something like this.

Madeline's pov

"Film this scene in your normal clothes and then you have to get changed into the suoersuit" the director instructed, I nodded my head and smiled, so I then began to perform the scene with Melissa, we had done alot of scenes together because we were both Kryptonion's and so 'Kara' was always looking out for 'Lor El'. Because of what was going on I was making more mistakes, the director and the others didn't mind because it wasn't uncommon to have bloopers.

So after I eventually did the scene I made my way to the dressing room and grabbed my costume, there was two separate dressing rooms, one for the men and one for the women. I started to take my shirt off and pants and then grabbed the suit so I could put it on but suddenly I heard a gasp, I looked behind me in panic and saw Melissa standing there in horror 'oh god, how am I going to explain this'.

"Maddie, what the hell are all those bruises and marks from?" She asked concerningly, I tried to think of something to say but she must've realised what I was doing and added "the truth Mads, who did this to you?". I then broke down into tears suddenly, I couldn't hide it anymore, Melissa practically ran towards me and pulled me into a hug and tried to sooth me "Mads, please tell me" she said, she really wanted to know.

"Erm... Th, they're from... Mr Steven's" I managed to say even though it came out in a bit of a stutter, she gasped yet again "your teacher?" she asked, I nodded my head and then she frowned and continued to try and sooth me "sweetheart why didn't you tell us?". I looked down and avoided eye contact and sobbed "threatened me", she then used her hand to lift my head up and looked me in the eyes "Maddie, oh sweetie come here, your safe now, I mean it" she then wrapped her arms around me.

After a few minutes like that she then stud up and reassured me "don't worry I'm not going anywhere" she then walked towards the door and looked for someone nearby, it must've been Floriana because I heard her call out "Florey", that was her nickname we all used. She soon was at the door way and then Melissa whispered something into her ear and Floriana soon rushed off, too which Melissa sat back down with me.

"Maddie, Maddie, oh my god sweetheart, come here baby" I heard and I looked up to see Katie standing there in so much worry and concern, she practically ran over to me and pulled me into a hug but made sure to be gentle. I then broke down into tears yet again and cried out "sorry" she then shook her head "you have nothing be sorry for darling" she said warmly as she caressed my hair.

After 10 minutes Katie then helped me get dressed into my normal clothes, when I asked her about my scene she told me it could be done another day and not to worry. Once I was dressed she took my hand and we walked back on out towards the others, I had loads of sympathetic looks off the others but that was to be expected, every single one of them tried to look out for me so seeinf that I was hurt, well that just hurt them too.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT, I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" Mr Stevens yelled as he started to charge towards me, I flinched in fear and hid behind Katie, but then I heard some of the others in the set Yell at him, so I then took hold of Katie's hand and reappeared Beside her. David and Jon (lex) were holding him back as they yelled at him, soon after the police arrived and handcuffed Albert and dragged him away.

The director then walked towards me and looked at me sympathetically "I'm so so sorry Maddie" I then replied back "it's not your fault, you didn't know" but then he shook his head "it doesn't matter, I was the one who chose him". Some of the others reassured him that it wasn't his fault, Melissa then walked towards me and smiled she gave me a kiss on the forehead, I then smiled back at her and said "thank you".

She looked back at me in confusion "for what?" I then answered "for being there and helping me", she then smiled in awe and pulled me into a hug "sweetheart, I won't just have your back on camera, I'll always be there for you, we love you". A few of the others agreed, Chyler then suggested as she tried to switch conversation onto something less depressing "how about we go and have a Mcdonalds like last time?", I then smile and ask "can we have KFC instead".