Announcement

Sorry for not uploading any chapters lately, I will be finishing this book so please don't worry, there will be more chapters to come I just can't give you an exact date on when it will be published.

I don't want to keep giving you false hope on when I'm gonna upload because at the moment I have a full writers block and I really can't think of anything at this present time.

Please don't forget about this book though because I do promise you I will complete this book, I'm not one for quitting on something I've already done quite a bit off, I've done well so yea, it might be a bit of a wait but I will get it done.

I'm just also really busy lately, living on your own and all, lots to do, plus I'm having to help my mum with a lot of things lately because she is reaching that age where she can't do as much bless her. I'm also trying to prepare myself for other things I'm going to have to start doing in a few months.

I will get this book done before September though for definite, because once we're in that month I'm gonna be even more busy with college work and studying to get me into university. So I can say that this will most likely be my last book until I have more spare time on my hands.

Being a writer even on here needs full commitment which you can't always keep up with and that's going to mean disappointing the readers, I am aware that the sudden pause in publishing chapters has probably been really annoying for you all too.

So I apologise for the inconvenience of it all and all I ask is that your patient with me and eventually there will be some chapters, I just don't think this book is going to have as many chapters as my other two, due to running out of ideas.

Anyway I will end this off now, I hope your all doing well especially during this horrible time, my thoughts are with Ukraine 🇺🇦 sending lots of love to you all ❤️💙

Lucy