Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated

(Danny Phantom's life turned upside down. The reason is because his parents found out about him being a ghost. Then they disowned him, and kicked him out of their house.)

Voice 1: You're not our son anymore!

Voice 2: You're not welcome here anymore!

(These are his former parent's last words. Then he saw a truck, and threw himself to be hit by it and die.)

(Danny Phantom is seen in his path to the heaven, where he meets God himself.)

God: Daniel Fenton, isn't it?

Daniel: Yes, that's me. Or at least... I was...

God: Such a depressed soul...

Daniel: Am I allowed in heaven?

God: You weren't destined to die yet.

Daniel: What?

God: I'll give you a mission. You must accomplish it.

Daniel: What is the mission?

God: You'll be reincarnated in another world, with a wealthy family. But, you must still value what's actually important.

Daniel: Alright, but what does it have to do with my mission?

God: You will lead a rebellion against an oppressive government. The battle will happen when a city explodes.

Daniel: When a city explodes? Am I supposed to interfere?

God: Nope, the explosion is fated to happen. And when the time comes, you must start your mission to save the world from an oppressive dictator. And another detail, this battle will last over five years. Do you accept?

(Daniel simply nods.)

God: Good. Time to reincarnate.

(Daniel then gets reincarnated in Gotham along with his new family, which is the Wayne Family.)

Daniel: Where am I?

Bruce: You're in Gotham, at the Monarch Theater.

Daniel: Dad?

Bruce: We're watching the movie which made me what I am.

Daniel: (sees the movie which is "The Mark of Zorro") I see...

(After watching the movie, Daniel is seen along with his new father in the Batmobile, which drives towards the Batcave.)

Bruce: We arrived, son.

Daniel: Thanks, dad. (walks away) By the way, where's my room again?

Bruce: Alfred will guide you in there.

Alfred: (comes in) Follow me, Master Daniel.

(Next day)

(Daniel is seen as Kamen Rider Ghost fighting Iron Patriot.)

Ghost: You're done, Osborn!

Iron Patriot: I don't think so!

(Iron Patriot tries to shoot Kamen Rider Ghost down, but Daniel uses his force field, which deflects Norman's attacks.)

Ghost: My turn!

(Ghost charges the blade with swirling orange energy before he presses the trigger on its handle to cleave through Iron Patriot, breaking his suit.)

Ghost: You lose, Osborn.

(Suddenly Peter Parker comes in, showing a despaired expression.)

Spider-Man: I can't see her. I can't find Mary Jane.

Ghost: What?

(Spider-Man then pulls out a card which says "I have her.". Then he realizes that his current father's archenemy The Joker is behind this.)

Ghost: (commlink) Father, I mean... Batman. It's an emergency. The Joker has kidnapped Mary Jane.

Batman: (commlink) I'll send a priority call to find them.

Ghost: (commlink) Understood.

(Then Ben 10 comes in as XLR8)

Ben: Ghost, you'll want to give a look at this.

(Then Ghost and Ben go to the Star Labs, where they see Mysterio's corpse with a bullet in his head.)

Ghost: Is that Mysterio? What happened to him?

Ben: It looks like someone shot him in the head.

(Meanwhile Spider is seen trying to rescue his beloved, but when he arrives at the location, he suddenly sees Venom.)

Spider-Man: Venom?

(Fearing for Mary Jane's life, Spider-Man tackles Venom and starts beating him. Meanwhile, The Joker and Harley Quinn are seen trying to escape, only to be ambushed by the Maverick Hunters, Captain Marvel and Batman.)

Batman: Start talking.

The Joker: (smirks) I have finally won!

X: What do you mean by that, Maverick?

The Joker: Mary Jane is the trigger!

(Back to Spider-Man beating Venom, Kamen Rider Ghost comes in to stop Spider-Man.)

Spider-Man: What are you doing?

Ghost: This is not Venom!

Spider-Man: How not?

Ghost: It's Mary Jane.

(Then Spider-Man stopped seeing Venom, and sees Mary Jane unconscious in the floor.)

(Meanwhile in New York, people are walking around normally until suddenly a nuke explodes, destroying the city and killing millions in the process.)

(To be continued)