Chapter 8: Batman

(Inside the Watchtower, Simon is seen having already teleported Taskmaster.)

Ginga: Batman, Danny, are you ready?

(The scene changes to where Kamen Rider Ghost, Batman and Kamen Rider Specter finally found the exit out of the sewer.)

Ginga: We're down to forty-five minutes.

Batman: We're in position. Commence assault. (Both gets up to the ladder)

(The scene changes into The Rift where hordes of Regime soldiers were there. They are accompanied by Spider-Man, Sigma, Noel Vermillion, Iron Patriot and Return IX who are watching from above. Just then Marisa Kirisame brought a large army of Guardians along with the other heroines who get out of the flying fortress Hyperion.)

Spider-Man: There they are.

(Spider-Man gives the signal as they go into battle with Marisa Kirisame and the other heroines. Due to that, Kamen Rider Ghost  Batman and Kamen Rider Specter manage to enter The Rift's prison without Spider-Man realizing it.)

Batman: We're getting closer. Stay alert.

Nightwing: (offscreen) Not so fast.

(Then the trio sees Nightwing and Catwoman.)

Specter: (angry) You...

(Then Kamen Rider Specter pulls out the Deep Specter Ghost Eyecon and puts it in his Ghost Driver)

Driver: Gen Kaigan! Deep Specter! Get go! Kakugo! Giza giza ghost!

(Then Kamen Rider Specter becomes Deep Specter and then attacks Nightwing while Catwoman pins Batman down, only for Kamen Rider Ghost to attack her, freeing his father from her grasp.)

Batman: Go. I got this one.

(Kamen Rider Ghost nods in agreement and goes to free the other insurgents. Batman gets in his fighting stance.)

Batman: I will not go easy on you this time, Selina.

(While they were battling, despite both of them knowing each other’s moves, Batman realizes that Catwoman's not using her attacks fully as she used to, knowing that she purposely wants to get knock out as she worries Spider-Man might kill her for letting him go. Without opening a word, he decides to use a stun gun at her to knock her out of kindness the moment Selina purposely gives an opening. It works as Selina gets stunned and says "I'm sorry...Bruce..." before she falls down to the ground unconscious.)

Batman: You joined the wrong side, Selina.

(Meanwhile, Kamen Rider Specter is seen easily beating Nightwing to a pulp.)

Specter: This is for my sister

Specter: This is for my sister. (pierces Nightwing's leg with his Yamato) This is for my home. (breaks both of Nightwing's arms) And this is for my mother.