Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter

(Reimu, Tokuro, Marisa and Iron Patriot are seen approaching Oscorp.)

Iron Patriot: I have installed a firewall at Oscorp systems, and since then I refrained from acessing every data because of Kang's invasion.

Reimu: Because it would draw his eye.

Iron Patriot: Precisely. Once I access the entrance, it's only a matter of time before Kang attacks.

Marisa: This is a fight I am looking foward to!

(Iron Patriot types the access code to the door.)

Systems: Norman Osborn! Access Granted!

(On board Kang's ship, Doctor Octopus notices some activities at Oscorp, and so does Kang.)

Kang: Norman has revealed Oscorp's location. The society will obtain Osborn's technology for me.

Dr. Octopus: The Society is disbanded, They thought Earth would be theirs to conquer, not yours to destroy.

Kang: What about you?

Dr. Octopus: This inferior planet can go to hell! I serve Kang.

Kang: As you should. I will give you new soldiers. Bring me that technology before the Earth is destroyed and your loyalty will be rewarded.

(Otto bows to his master. Back to Oscorp, the door is already open.)

Iron Patriot: Let's work quickly!

(Suddenly Tokuro feels a familiar presence, and turns to see his father along with the brainwashed Lightning, Amy Rouge and Rosy the Rascal and an army of robots.)

Lightning: Don't bother; there's no time left. (Norman closes the door as the brainwashed trio approaches the heroes.) An Extractor Ship is on its way. Oscorp will be Kang's.

Tokuro: Don't bet on it! Henshin!

G. Driver: Kaigan! Specter! Ready, go! Kakugo! Doki doki ghost!

????: Henshin!

G. Driver: Kaigan! Specter! Ready, go! Kakugo! Doki doki ghost!

(Tokuro and his father transform into Kamen Riders anc charge at each other while Reimu and Iron Patriot deal with Amy Rouge and Rosy, leaving Marisa to fight Lightning.)

Marisa: Using pawns, Otto?

Lightning: Pawns can achieve great victories... if you're willing to sacrifice them!

(Although Marisa is not too used to fighting on land, Lightning is not himself while under Kang's control. So the disadvantages are even. It's a tough fight, but Marisa puts Lightning down and out without permanent damage.)

Marisa: This guardian isn't easily captured.

(Meanwhile Kamen Rider Specter is seen fighting Kamen Rider Zero Specter.)

Z. Specter: Your mother was nothing to me! Neither did your sister, and above all... NEITHER DO YOU!!

(This enrages Specter as he lashes out on Zero Specter.)

Z. Specter: You're weak, you always were!

(Zero Specter lands some brutal hits on Specter, and brings him down.)

Z. Specter: Time to die!

(Suddenly Octavia and Molly stand in front of Zero Specter.)

Octavia: Don't give up, Tokuro.

Molly: Your mom loves you, and so does your sister.

Octavia/Molly: Be a hero for them.

(Suddenly another Ghost Driver arrives at Molly's waist while a Proto Mega Ulorder comes to Octavia's wrist. They grab the eyecons which come to them, and prepare to transform.)