Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)

(Tokuro, Molly and Octavia are seen in the hotel as Tokuro shares a kiss with Molly and Octavia licks his member sexually. Molly is moaning during the kiss, and then Tokuro proceeds to suck her nipples, making her moan loudly.)

Molly: Oh yes! Keep sucking my tits, handsome!

(Tokuro smirks and proceeds to do it while groaning in pleasure from Octavia somehow deepthroating his member.)

Molly: Hey now, Octavia. Don't hog all the fun down there.

(Molly joins Octavia, and both lick his member, making him feel pleasure, and then they smirk while licking his member harder. Tokuro then feels his member twitching.)

Tokuro: Girls, I'm gonna cum.

(Then they sit and open their mouth.)

Molly: Spray us, darling.

Octavia: Let us taste that seed of yours, handsome.

Molly/Octavia: Yeah...

Tokuro: CUMMING!!!

(Tokuro shoots load over the load over the two, who soon gaze at him with lust in their eyes.)

Tokuro: Uh, girls?

(They instantly throw Tokuro in the bed, and then they sexily walk over the bed and Octavia sits on his face with her womanhood over his face while Molly inserts his manhood into her womanhood. He proceeds to eat Octavia out while thrusting at Molly, making both moan loudly. He keeps thrusting while eating Octavia out.)

Octavia: Oh, Tokuro. Yes!

Tokuro: (muffled) I'm going to cum again.

(Tokuro proceeds to shoot his load inside of Molly, who moans extremely loud while Octavia cums on his face while he drinks her cum. Then Octavia takes Molly's place and starts bouncing on his manhood.)

Octavia: (moans) Ah, my love. That feels so good.

(Tokuro grabs her hips to help her to move faster.)

Octavia: Yes, yes! That feels so good!

Tokuro: Octavia... I can't hold it anymore...

Octavia: Yes! Cum, cum!

(Then they cum and moan loudly.)

(Timeskip)

(After hours of sex with his girlfriends, Tokuro is seen laying in his bed as Molly and Octavia snuggle up.)

Tokuro: Man, you girls are vicious.

Molly: Well, handsome... you're amazing as well.

Octavia: I'd say he is...

Molly: Yeah, you really pounded our pussies to extreme, darling.

Octavia: I will say it though, it was a wonderful experience for the three of us.

Tokuro: Indeed it was, Octavia. But I think we should get back to the others, don't you girls agree?

(They nod and the three put their clothes back on and walk out of the building as the screen fades out.)