Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter

(Some minutes earlier, Daniel is seen having a passionate kiss with Huntress)

Huntress: You're a good kisser, Daniel.

Daniel: Good thing we're not blood related.

Huntress: Even if we were, I wouldn't mind doing some incest.

(Then Tokuro comes in alongside Batman, Octavia and Molly.)

Daniel: Father, who is this guy? And why do I feel some strange energy within him.

Octavia: This is our lover Tokuro Neelam.

Molly: The number one in our hearts

(Then they hug Tokuro)

Tokuro: Molly, Octavia, why do you two love me so much?

Batman: (to Danny) He lost his family during an attack by the regime. Then he made a deal with someone named Mephisto.

Tokuro: I went with Mephisto, so I can get back at the Regime for what they did to my family.

Daniel: At least you had a family, right?

Tokuro: What do you mean?

Daniel: I used to be in another world, where I was only a half-ghost. When my parents found out, they disowned me. And then I threw myself to be hit in a truck, killing myself. But then I was suddenly reborn in this world, as his son. I thought things would be better, but I was proven wrong when Jason and Damian took Dick and Tim from me. Now the only "sister" left is Cassandra. Even so, I still fought for what was right. And I will keep fighting. So I suggest you to try to move on too.

Tokuro: I'm sorry for what happened to you, Daniel, but I just can't.

Huntress: You can't or you don't want to?

Tokuro: Both.

(One hour later, the Insurgents are seen close to Wayne Manor while Batman is working hard to deactivate the security system.)

)