Nicholas Johnson Bio

Name: Nicholas Web Johnson

Gender: Male

Aliases:
-Spider-Bot
-Spider Kaiju
-Spider-Z
-Kamen Spider Rider
-Ultra Spider
-Mecha Spider-Man
-Spider Boy
-Nick (Peter Parker)
-Nicky (Gwen Stacy, Peni Parker and Cindy Moon)
-Nick-Ster (Eddie)
-Nick the Spider Man-ster (Miles)
-Spider Darling (Cindy Moon)
-Spider-Man Bot (Virgo the Victorian Dragon)
-Kiddo (Trigger Happy)
-Squirt (Thunderbolt)
-Sport (Crocosaurus)
-Nick the Mastery of Technology (Techno)
-Wanna-Be Kaijumen Rider (Denoros the Den-O Mechanoid)
-Spider Player (Gamer the Mechanoid Player-Bot)
-New Decade (Decadon the Draco-Raptor)

Age: 17

Height: 5'4

Weight: 117

Suit: Spider-Kaiju Z

Bio: Nicholas Johnson is smart scientific 17 year old teenager , he created his own mechanize suit to save his hometown: Nashville, Tennessee and he gathered technology from Stark Industries and created his ultimate suit that can take on Scorpion,...

Bio: Nicholas Johnson is smart scientific 17 year old teenager , he created his own mechanize suit to save his hometown: Nashville, Tennessee and he gathered technology from Stark Industries and created his ultimate suit that can take on Scorpion, Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Shocker, Vulture, Venom and other villains. He also scan built it with a reptoid version of his suit, Marcus added with a web cape and then he tested it out and it was completely tested. He can also use cards to fuse all the powers of DaiKaiju Warriors and Web Warriors to fight all Spider-man villains & Kaiju Villains, he will fight to save the world. He doesn't trust S.H.I.E.L.D. that much, because he knows S.H.I.E.L.D. is up to no good and they just want him to work with them. Marcus just wanted to protect Nashville and he always protected his hometown for loved ones, he will never give up a fight. Marcus will never join S.H.I.E.L.D. and he will fight for protection.

Pilot: Nicholas Johnson

Height: 7'6

Age: 17

Type: Steel/Bug/Fighting

Species: Mechanize Spider-like Reptoid Suit

Abilitlies/Skills:
-Web Shooters
-Enhance Strength
-Enhance Speed
-Extreme Jump
-Strong Punch
-Strong Kick
-Advent Driver Wrist
-Rocket Boosters
-Iron Fang
-Headbutt
-Tough Armor