Chapter 10: Ben 10

(Spider-Man was completely furious about his plan failing, besides the fact Doctor Doom was backstabbing him and people started protesting against his government. At the Avengers Tower, the regime members (except for Ben 10, Frisk and Return IX) are seen discussing about the newfound insurrection.)

Sonic: That bastard brother of mine... he and his friends have incited quite an insurrection.

Sigma: We must surpress this human filth. If the humans get their freewill back...

I. Patriot: The world will be drowned in anarchy. It cannot be allowed to spread.

(Spider-Man is seen sitting in his chair, hearing the entire discussion, and only then he speaks.)

Spider-Man: I made them safe. Shielded them. They're supposed to be grateful, to appreciate my protection. But no. They simply whine, argue, complain, side with likes of Jameson and Bruce, keep calling me irresponsible.

(Then he gets up from his chair.)

Spider-Man: If they prefer chaos, I'll give it to them.

(Then Ben 10, Frisk and Return IX finally come in)

Spider-Man: New York and Gotham. I'm gonna wreck them, set an example. And then I'm finding the dimensions where those who are helping the Insurgency came. They will all pay for interfering.

(Frisk doesn't seem to be pleased with the idea.)

Frisk: Wait a second. Are we really going to do this? Wipe out major cities? Invade worlds in other dimensions?

Spider-Man: You have a problem by any chance, Frisk?

Frisk: Of course I do, Peter. That's actually crazy. We're going too far.

C. Marvel: The fact they decided to support a sensationalist like Jameson just proves that mankind is incapable of self-rule. We will preserve order, even if it means destroying people, including those from Latveria.

(Ben 10 tries to save Frisk, but IX stops him, knowing what would happen next.)

Frisk: You just don't get it, do you? There should be limits, even on us, especially on us.

Spider-Man: ENOUGH!

Frisk: NO! We can't do this! Have you all gone nuts like Sigma and Norman? Mary Jane would never want...

(Enraged about the mention of Mary Jane, Spider-Man pierces through Frisk's chest, rips off his heart and crushes it with his own hand, leaving everyone shocked, except for a few. As Frisk drops dead, Spider-Man turns to the rest.)

Spider-Man: Anyone wants to share his fate?

(Ben 10 clenches his fists for not saving Frisk, but then he hesitates to say something.)

Spider-Man: Sonic, Tommy. Take control of all media broadcast. I want everyone to see this. Noel, Carol, Norman, you're with me. Sigma, go to Latveria and prepare your ground forces. Ben, IX, get Venom ready.

(Then he give a last look at Frisk's corpse, showing no remorse. Then everyone leaves, except for Ben 10 and Return IX. Red Hood comes in.)

IX: Take him outside.

Red Hood: I'll give him a proper grave at least.

(While Return IX started working on Venom, Ben 10 silently pays his last homages to Frisk, and then nods to Red Hood, who takes him away.)

Ben 10: He's right. That's not what we're signed for.

IX: We're doing our job, eliminating crime.