Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider

(Some Hours Later, Spider-Man is seen crying while holding the corpse of the one he accidentally killed, his wife Mary Jane Watson. Then Captain Marvel approaches him and comforts him.)

C. Marvel: This is not your fault. This is HIS fault.

(Spider-Man goes towards Arkham Asylum.)

(The city is seen in ruins as the headline "NEW YORK DESTROYED-MILLIONS DEAD." is shown. In Arkham Asylum, everybody watches the news and gets in shock, panic, or in disarray in slow motion. We then hear laughing as we zoom in on a door.)

(we see the Joker being sat down on a chair at an interrogation table)

Batman:(slams his fist on the table) The nuke! Where did you get it?!

Joker: Why? Want one? (jeers) Copy Bat.

Ghost: We're serious, where did you get it?

Joker: Do you want to know so badly?

Batman: You took his wife, his city... Why'd you do this?

Joker: Do I even need a reason?

Ghost: Just tell us already. Why did you do this to Peter? Why did you go straight to Mary Jane?

Joker: Simple. I wanted to prove a point, but your... "father" never broke no matter how much I tried. As for Spider-Man? He's just a young man filled with expectations.

Ghost: Hmph. This isn't gonna work. Peter will remain the same man, no matter what?

Joker: Let me tell you a secret, Ghost. It only takes one bad day for the most sane to succumb to madness. What do you think he will become because of it, hmm? Who do you believe in?

Batman: Like Ghost said, this isn't gonna work.

Joker: You think so?

(In rage, Batman lunges at him, but something blows down the back wall. The Joker chuckles while Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost get worried about it. Then Spider-Man is seen unmasked so he could reveal his rage as clear as day in his eyes.)

Spider-Man: Get away from him!

Batman:(trying to calm him down) I'm handling this, Spider.

(Spider-Man walks up to the table, throws it aisde, then grabs the Joker by the collar, and slams him against the interrogation window.)

Spider-Man: You drugged me! Made me-(calms down a little) Mary Jane.... My son....

Joker: First your uncle, now your city. The people you love tend to really die around you, don't they? No matter how responsible you try to be.

(Spider-Man raises his fist)

Ghost: Parker, don't...

(Spider-Man misses it, and hits the wall instead.)

Joker: Hmmm.(Puts his hand on his shoulder) This is why I like you, Spider-Man. You're much more easily snapped than...

(The Joker looks at Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost, causing Spider-Man to throw him across the room, breaking the table. Then he slowly walks towards him as The Joker gets up and pops his back before walking up to the chair.)

Joker: You think you can ever have a family like the rest of us. That locking me up will magically reform me. And they'll be safe. (sits in the chair) So big, yet so dumb.

(Spider-Man slowly aproaches him as he growls in anger.)

Joker: Now run along, so I can escape this place again. I have many plans to top this event!

(Finally broken, Spider-Man grabs his neck.)

Ghost: That's enough!

(Suddenly Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost get shot in the leg, and then they turn to see Red Hood, who steps forth, having gotten out of his helicopter and setting it to autopilot.)

Red Hood: This bastard clown should have died a long time ago!

(Spider-Man watches the scene before setting his sights back to The Joker.)

Joker: (weakly) I know it's soon, but... Think you'll ever find love in your heart again? Perhaps... Perhaps you will not accidentally murder your next family.

(Spider-Man raises his hand against Joker's neck. Red Hood is aware about what happens next. Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost watch in horror, and Joker simply smiles, knowing that he finally won. Spider-Man breaks Joker's neck, killing him instantly. As Spider-Man goes away along with Red Hood and Joker drops to the ground, Kamen Rider Ghost and Batman realize one thing. The Joker was gone, and so is the friendly neighborhood they once knew.)