Chapter 12: Battle of Fate

(In New York, Regime Soldiers are seen attacking the city while Venom throws a tank on a building, demolishing it in the process. Some citizens are seen leaving the city through a bridge, but Spider-Man uses his Iron Spider Arms to destroy the bridge, causing the cars to fall and people to panic as he grins evilly before resuming his destruction. In Gotham, Sigma's army is seen fighting Doom's army (now led by the Fantastic Four) and the defectors. Suddenly the ground burst as Shadow the Hedgehog (who was revived by the chaos emeralds) emerges follow by Return IX, and both start clashing. Zero is seen fighting Noel Vermillion. Catwoman tries to escape, only to get hit by Kamen Rider Specter. Specter then falls to the ground when Iron Patriot and Marisa come out in which Norman blasts Marisa away.)

(In the top of a building, Daniel Wayne is seen grabbing an eyecon.)

Daniel: I believe in myself! Henshin!

Driver: Kaigan! Bee~tho~ven! Kyokumei! Unmei! Ja-ja-ja-ja~n!(Orchestrated tune choir)

(Then Daniel becomes Kamen Rider Ghost)

(Back to the fight, Zero is losing to Sigma while Return IX keeps Shooting at Shadow, who dodges each shot while Ben 10 uses his Four Arms form to restrain the maverick, but IX breaks free. Shadow prepares his attack, only to be interrupted by Starfire and Red Hood, who charge at him while Marisa is fighting Noel. Iron Patriot tries to shoot Marisa, but suddenly he hears some music which hurts his ears, and then he turns to see Kamen Rider Ghost.)

Ghost: That's enough, Norman Osborn! If Oscorp still exists here I suggest you go home

(Iron Patriot refuses as he tries to attack him but gets punch away to the streets. Norman resorts into shooting some blasts, but Kamen Rider Ghost dodges them all and manages to shoot him.)

I. Patriot: You're a weak hero. This world suffers with it.

(Iron Patriot tries again, but misses the shots and keeps getting hit.)

I. Patriot: Know your place!

(Finally after some final attempt, Norman gives up shooting and decides to attack him but instead he gets punched aside by Kamen Rider Ghost.)

I. Patriot: Spider-Man modeled his government after mine. We allowed no insurrection.

(Both battle each other out as Kamen Rider Ghost doesn't flinch despite the many attacks from Iron Patriot, who tries to blast him away, but Kamen Rider Ghost dodges the attacks, and then Daniel uses his attacks to hurt Norman successfully, and then he manages to knock him down.)

Ghost: Your evil must end.

(Iron Patriot doesn't give up and tries to attack him again but Kamen Rider Ghost keeps using his Beethoven Damashii attacks until Norman passes out.)

Ghost: This should hold you long enough.

(Suddenly a scythe hits Kamen Rider Ghost, causing him to fall down, and then Sigma shows up, laughing evilly.)