Chapter 11: Batwoman

(As the entire Insurgency group up, they listen to what the former Regime member Ben 10 has to say.)

Ben 10: I'm telling you. Gotham and New York will be history. And then he's coming after your worlds.

Ginga: I can't believe he'd do it. It's insane.

OOO: We have to stop him.

Batwoman: It's gonna be a helluva fight.

Batman: We already lost the battle.

Ghost: What?

Batman: The plan was to bring the ethyl chloride weapon. It failed. Kamen Rider OOO, Gridman and Zander Cross will be going home. Then I'm destroying the inter-dimensional transporter.

Specter: It won't stop him from coming over.

Batman: It'll buy them time to prepare.

Batwoman: Victor sacrificed himself. We won't dishonor him by just letting them leave.

Mr. Fantastic: We have an alternative. We bring over another Spider-Man. Finish this fight.

I. Woman: One Spider-Man in this world is enough.

Milliana: What if the Spider-Man we bring is not like yours? Don't let emotion cloud your judgment.

(However this was interrupted by an explosion as the Regime meta-human begins to attack them. Everyone gets in position to battle them while Batwoman faces Bane)

Bane: Senorita. You'll learn to fear me.

Batwoman: How is it Superman spared you, Bane?

Bane: He appreciates my talents.

(Bane shoots her with his sub-machine gun but Batwoman shields herself with her bracelets.)

Bame: Say your prayers!

(He reloads and keeps shooting her but he ran out of bullets again while failing to take her down.)

Bane: I will break you!

(After reloading and repeating the same actions, Regime Bane feds up and decide to take her down by brutal strength while tossing his gun away.)

Bane: I'll snap you like a matchstick!

(Much like in the past, Bane still uses his Venom to power up his strength and ram against Batwoman. But Batwoman's strategy was no match against his charge as she manages to stop him in his tracks and knocks him down easily without cutting off his Venom supply.)

Batwoman: You're lucky I'm merciful.

Bane: I broke the male bat. And I will not rest until I break the female bat as well.

(But then Batwoman was somehow to Bludhaven.)

Batwoman: Bludhaven? How did I?