Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost

(Over time, Spider-Man started slowly becoming vengeful and violent. He kidnapped the president of Bialya with help from Captain Marvel. When Mirror Master kidnapped Spider-Man's aunt May Parker on secret orders from the US President, Captain Marvel recruits Sonic the Hedgehog, Ben 10, Noel Vermillion, Red Hood, Green Ranger, Starfire, Frisk, Iron Patriot, and Mega Man X into their cause. During a battle in Mobius, Sonic tried to kill Sally, but Tails got in his way am died in her place while Spider-Man, CaptainMarvel, Mega Man X (in his Falcon Armor), and Frisk dropped her castle in the Scrap Brain Zone, leading Antoine and Bunnie to be killed by the Badniks. After Sonic was banished from Mobius for all eternity, Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost were ousted from the Hero League.)

(Spider-Man then announces his intentions to remove all inmates from Arkham Asylum, and this causes The Bat-Family and Kamen Rider Ghost to set toward the asylum, only to be followed by Robin, who doesn't like the idea of Batman interfering with Spider-Man's mission.)

Robin: I don't get it. Who cares if Spider-Man is pulling those animals out of Arkham? They're the worst of the worst.

Batman: He's gonna kill them, Damian.

Robin: Sounds like justice to me.

Batgirl: Killing isn't justice. Parker can't see that. He's letting emotions cloud his judgment.

Robin: What if it was for Gotham? What if The Joker killed me, Dick, or even Tim? You would do the same, right?

Batwoman: And become what The Joker wanted us to be? Like hell.

Robin: This just makes you guys pathetic excuses of superheroes.

(Suddenly the Batwing, Daniel's Machine Ghostriker and Nightwing's bike start acting weird.)

Nightwing: (checks his motorcycle's system) Nothing's working!

Batwoman: (inside the Batwing) Batwing's not responding either! We're being taken back to the Batcave!

Batman: Prepare for ejection!

(Nightwing and Kamen Rider Ghost eject from their bikes as Sonic hits the Batwing with his spindash attack. Fortunately Batman and the others ejected at time. Then Kamen Rider Ghost approaches Sonic the Hedgehog.)

Ghost: A warning shot, Sonic?

Sonic: Just a payback for making the Mobian Council banish me from my planet.

Ghost: Did you become that vengeful?

Sonic: This is Batman's fault, Danny. Amy and Sticks were in New York when the explosion happened. And The Joker took her from me. Further casualties must be prevented. And that's why I'm helping Parker.

Ghost: You have no rights to blame my father for your blunders. This is not a blank check. And we're heroes, not a death squad.

(The two commence to fisticuffs. Though Sonic's speed IS impressive, Kamen Rider Ghost's training in hand-to-hand combat from Batman and the use of Gan Gun Saber is too much for the fallen hero of Mobius. Kamen Rider Ghost knocks Sonic cold.)