Kamen Rider Specter Bio

Name: Tokuro Neelam

Hero Name: Kamen Rider Specter

Gender: Male

Age:18

Being: human (formerly), fallen angel (currently, when he uses sin specter)

Background: Tokuro was a kind person along with his very kind mother who's pregnant with his sister. One day when he was fifteen and went shopping, he went home to find his house burnt down. He searched for his mother and found her, but not in the best condition. He tried to save her, but it was too late and she's now gone. Tokuro screamed in agony because he had lost his family, then after that he met Mephisto who's a demon and told him that the people who did this were the Regime. Tokuro wanted to get revenge, so he asked Mephisto to train him, he accepted the offer and trained him. When Tokuro was seventeen and still training, he met Vergil: Son of Sparda. He was looking for a strong opponent and found Tokuro, but in the end he beat Vergil. Vergil respected his way, gave his sword Yamato, and left. When Tokuro turned eighteen, Mephisto gave him the Ghost Driver and the Specter Eyecon. And now the Regime will be counting on their sins when they encounter the blue devil.

Likes: Real Heroes, Batman, Daniel, his mother, Octavia, Molly, Mephisto (sometimes), beating up scum, meditating, reading books.

Dislikes: The Regime, himself, his past, perverts, corrupted people, his father, scum, anyone mentioning his mother, anyone interrupting his meditation, anyone hitting on Octavia and Molly. 

Love Interests: 

Octavia