When N Drinks Oil Outta Date

N drank oil one day.

...

He got high on oil. HIGH in the SKY HIGH.

Like, he drank it from one of the walls of the spire, but then cringed and remarked, "This oil tastes spoiled." and spat it out.

But we don't want that. So suddenly he got briefly drowned in a waterfall of crude oil.

But robots don't get high. They just break, but in this case N didn't break, cause he did the drop stop and roll in the snow to get the poison off him.

Uzi stormed out with railgun ready, thinking they were under attack.

"N! What's wrong?!" shouts Uzi with an Uzi from her snoozie in the coozie.

N slides before her, "I don't know, but I think someone is doing a prank on us! I nearly drowned in oil! Crude oil Uzi! Not the sweet refined stuff, the chunky peanut butter oil!"

"Chuzi say what?" Uzi is a confusie.

Then Steve from Minecraft suddenly mines a 1x1x1 meter block of drone from the Spire, then begins to run off, but Uzi blasts him cause she wanted someone to take her rage out on.

"OOF" Steve flops dead and puffs into smoke.

Uzi takes up the floating... block of drone corpses.

N also appears beside her, "What is that?" he says as he pokes the cube that Wall-E could make.

"I don't know." Uzi tosses it, but then it grows in the spot it lands in. Now back to full size.

N and Uzi stare at it.

Then it explodes and out of it emerges a pokemon... called J. Jay the Tsundrone.

"...N, it's not like I hate you or anything. It's just, I think you should rely on yourself some more, baka." said the new J, meddling with her twintail hair with her hands.

N is confused, again. Uzi doesn't give a damn and raises railgun again. N shoves the barrel down.

"Uzi! It's a nice J!" says N gesturing to J.

Uzi rolls her eyes, "I don't care, she could be faking."

N suddenly hugs J. The shippers cry out in agony. In the distance of space a Imperial Star Destroyer exists hyperspace. The shippers are onboard and preparing to storm the planet in the name of all the other ships with N that don't involve J.

"Shippers! In the name of shipping we're gonna ship this ship to mars! For it is forbidden ship!" declares the shipper.

The other shippers cheer, but the janitor who also cheered knocked over their bucket of water where a single drop went into the outlet in the wall.

"...Way to go Dave."

The ship explodes. Then crashes into the distance unleashing the Flood as the Flood magically appear and begin overrunning the place.

"RUN IT'S DA FLUID!" says some random Worker Drone that tears off their coat and leaps onto the snow and begins to swim like penguin across the snow.

N gestures to this, "It's happening again Uzi!"

Uzi looks baffled, "Is this what humans call a fever dream?"

Then a gigantic tentacle emerges from a building and wraps itself around the spire and then snaps it in half.

N is in shock, Uzi is impressed.

Tentacle then gets vaporized by Lopez firing a laser from laser gun.