Worker Drone Revolution (Short)

(A/N: When J gives Uzi the chance to revolt and kill some humans. Can you guess what scene I'm parodying here?)

...

"That damn defect got into the facility, and by the sounds of it, it appears the Refinery is getting utterly wrecked." states J, while Uzi the worker drone just idly looks up at her, "They're going to blame this on me, I just know it."

"But, whose airships are on the heli pads?" J talks to herself curiously, she looks through the binoculars again to see the similar designed airships, but the insignia differs on each, "It appears to be the Director Coffman and... Director Sigman of the Board?"

"So uh." Uzi glances over towards J, "What do we do now J?"

J sets down the binoculars and looks down towards Uzi, "Get us above that refinery. We need to find out what is going on down there, what could have possible warranted the arrival of such important persons."

Uzi is a bit dumbstruck by this decision, "So, how are we gonna pull that one off?"

J gives Uzi a rather devious look.

"...What?" Uzi is ignorant.

...

A moment later Uzi is dangling from a cord attached to the base of their airship.

Uzi places a finger on her wrist com, "Uh J, there's got to be another way!" barely making her voice heard over the wind.

"Now, all you have to do is bribe some help, and eliminate those clods before they settle for my termination!" orders J, "Am I clear Uzi?"

"Uh yeah, sure thing boss!" Uzi and J make a good team.

Uzi is then lowered by the device, rappelling down towards the refinery, "I better get a raise for this."

...

[Copper-9 Refinery]

Uzi sneaks around carefully in the halls of the refinery, and barely evades a human passing by with his escort of armed worker drones. Uzi peeks from the corner and places a hand to her chin in thought, and grins.

The two human directors stop right in front of the Head Director's office.

"Ah, Coffman, I thought the recycling business was treating you well." greets Director Sigman.

Coffman snarls, "We should have never trusted his foolproof code. Obedience my arse."

"We shouldn't have even trusted in him." adds Sigman.

The doors open suddenly, and the two directors turn to their worker drone escorts, "Wait here!" they bark out in unison.

The worker drones nod, "Sure thing boss." with one of them flipping the bird once the directors had their backs to them.

The two humans enter and the bickering starts. Oh joy.

"You fools! Don't you see? This is Designation J's doing! Her workers didn't die on her farm! She's using them as an army to take us all down, and now she's attacking us to cover her own tracks. As we speak, she is attacking my throne! Blaming it all on this imaginary Thad guy!" -Head Director "Brewy" before walking off to stare out the window at the chaotic battle.

Uzi places her hand on her wrist com again, "Hey J, you catching this?"

"I knew they'd pin the blame on me, fools can't even look outside their own egos for a moment. No matter, you hired some help I presume?" replies J.

Uzi nods looking to the other worker drones of the two human director's private security, "Sure did boss, more than expected. Turns out, these foolish humans have been scamming their own security out of overtime and bonuses. Now they hate these clowns as much as you do!"

"Good, that's good. Now, you know what to do. Execute them." J is quick.

Uzi scratches her head, "Uh yeah, sure but uh, we just need some assurances."

J's eye twitches, she can barely restrain herself, "What kind of assurances?"

Uzi replies quickly, "Well, for one, I just want to know that my bonus is secure."

"And?" J isn't stupid to anticipate there isn't more to this.

"Uh these guys want a trip to Bora Bora." says Uzi, with the other worker drones around her nodding in agreement, "They want to hang out with us until all this blows over."

J looks like she's about to just snap at them over the radio, but smartly holds back, "Anything else?"

"Yeah, these guys want to be in on the bonuses they got scammed out of. They do this, they want to know your gonna fulfill your promise." states Uzi, releasing her finger from the button.

J bites back her pride, "You tell them..." after a moment of tense silence and the worker drones eagerly waiting the response, "...we're in this, together."

"Sure thing boss." replies Uzi with a psychotic grin, she points to herself, "Whose your mommy?"

All the worker drone security guards give a raised fist silently cheering, and flick the safety off their rifles.

...

Back in the room, the trio of humans of JCJenson's upper echelon are debating.

"As you can see, my security is getting annihilated out there!" states Head Director Brewy, pointing to the table, "Already silos D and F have been destroyed. Everything else is damaged. You two brought security drones, how many can you contribute?"

Director Coffman steps forward, "I have a dozen fierce and loyal drones, awaiting my command."

Outside in the hallway his security drone detail chuckles.

"That's what he thinks." says one rolling it's eyes.

Director Sigman adds his own, "I have brought a similar number, my own shocktroopers."

"Not anymore." says one of their security drones in the hallway, bumping fists with another.

"So stupid, haha!" adds a female security drone.

Uzi taps the shoulder of one of the security drones, who nods and hands Uzi an AR-Pistol.

Head Director Brewy turns dramatically, "If we execute our forces with precision, we can crush this fake rebellion and expose this fraudulent defective product for all of our investors, to see!"

With that, the doors suddenly open as the worker drone security detail walks in, halting a far enough distance away from their superiors to allow them to engage safely.

"Ah, there's my lieutenant and his team now." says Director Coffman.

"And my sergeant and his squad of elite shocktroopers." adds Director Sigman.

"Good, not that your all here, come up and receive your assignments." orders Head Director Brewy.

But, none of the armed worker drones step forward.

Brewy now shifts his expression to one of irritation, "Well, what are you waiting for?!"

The worker drones part way for Uzi to appear at the front, gun lying on her shoulder, "Hey should we risk our lives and fight that hacker freak and freeze out there? Or would we rather go to Bora Bora for a cold smoothie and warm waters?" the humans look absolutely livid.

"Bora Bora!" "Yeah Bora!" "Let's go to Bora!" the worker drones cheer for a second.

The humans of JCJenson are in shock at this betrayal of their loyal retinues.

Then the worker drones simultaneously chamber a round and take aim with their generic rifles.

"No wait- wait!" cries out the JCJenson officials in panic.

*DA KAK AKKAKAKAKAKAKA*