The Drones vs. Plushies

N, Uzi, V, and J are in the forest. Snowy forest. There is peace and quiet, until V spoke up.

"This is boring." V is complaining.

"Shut." orders J, "I stored some oil here. It's just someone apparently took it because Uzi happened to knock me offline for a few days."

Uzi glares at J, "I will knock you up." wrong choice of words.

"I'd love to see you try." threatens the J, brandishing her claws.

V looks happy that something exciting might happen, as in a fight. N though gets between them, "Now now, a fight will only have us overheat faster. Let's find this oil stash and go back to the spire, alright?"

"Hmph!" J merely turns away and keeps going, V glares at N for stopping entertainment.

Uzi just sighs, "I can't deal with her."

Then suddenly they hear rustling in the trees and notice there are some N Plushies.

"What are those?" Uzi is the first to ask.

"Want to see how far I can punt it." V is thinking good questions.

One plushie seems to shake in place and then hugs the tree trunk and just rapidly vibrates its way down the trunk like some model in a gmod machinima because it lacks bones and muscles.

"Nu." the N Plushie makes a noise.

N hugs it, "Aw it's cute!"

"Not as cute as you." mutters J.

"What was that J?"

"Nothing idiot." J-dere is still a thing it seems.

N holds out the plushie, "It looks just like me!"

"Nu." the Plushie makes a noise.

"Kick the plushie!" V punts the thing into the stratosphere.

Even J is left surprised by this. N looks horrified. Uzi looks, uncertain how to react.

Then they start to hear rustling in the trees.

"Nu. Nu. Nu. Nu." there is a chant.

V transforms her hands into claws, "Uh..."

Uzi takes out her railgun seeing the trees which were mostly bare, now covered by N plushies, which all upon making the trees covered in life again, slowly turn and all their faces are staring in the general direction of the group.

"V, if we get out of this intact, I'm going to kill you myself." J is angry.

N meanwhile is shaking hands with one of the N Plushies on the ground that is surrounding them.

"Hi! My name is Serial Designation N! What's yours?" asks N like a polite drone.

But the N Plushie screen turns into an X. All the Plushies in the trees also switch from cute orbs into deadly X mode.

"Nu. Nu. Nu. Nu." the chanting continues.

Uzi looks nervous, "Uh, how about we get out of here? I don't want to find out what they want to do to us."

N waves it off, "Nah it's fine, they just want an apology right guys?" N turns to the plushies.

The Plushie beside him nods with its whole body at the speed of light.

But V says, "..."

J is glaring at V, Uzi is glaring at J, and V is just uncaring.

"Whatever, I wanted to relieve some stress." V makes poor apology.

"Nu." the N Plushie expression darkens.

Suddenly the N's from the trees leap towards their targets at the speed of sound. Just sending shockwaves rippling through the air as they sped towards the trio of female drones.

N meanwhile is largely ignore, 'Oh no.' he thinks right.

Uzi fires her railgun, taking out hundreds of N Plushies, but more seem to replace the horde, "WHAT?! That isn't fa-" Uzi gets dogpiles by enough N Plushies they start to just make her vanish under a sea of plushies.

"Wait- N help!" Uzi calls out for N.

N hears, "I'm coming Uzi!" but then trips over an N Plushie and flops down. Then another N Plushie arrives and handcuffs his wrists, "Biscuits." N has been incapacitated faster than Uzi. Shame.

J is like smacking the plushies off that are trying to crawl up her legs, "GET OFF YOU MILDLY PERVERTED MINIATURES OF N!"

V meanwhile is tearing through swathes of N Plushies without much problem, until an N Plushie lands on her back and them proceeds to vibrate on V's head to the point V starts to overheat and shuts down into power savor mode and crash lands into the sea of N Plushies kicking up cotton, cloth, and dead N Plushie corpses because she crashing at like 100mph cuz she was flying n' stuff.

Meanwhile another lands on J's face, "AUGH!" J is going nuts, attempting to pull it off but it's someone gripping like a facehugger.

"Nu." the Plushie makes a noise and all the plushies in the area turn towards it.

"NU." the Plushies then roll out some short distance from the group.

Uzi takes a deep breathe now that she is no longer buried under N Plushies, "*Cough* What was that?!"

J manages to finally remove the N Plushie and throws it against the floor, which the N Plushie takes full advantage off to just roll at sonic speed over towards the massing Plushies.

"...What are they doing?" asks N, "I can't see." cause N isn't able to turn around to face what the N plushies are doing behind him.

The girls are just in a mixture of awe and fear as the N Plushies merge to form a collective conscious of a gigantic N Plush Titan.

"NU." booms the massive N Plushie.

Uzi picks up her railgun, "Can you guys hold it off while I recharge?"

"Sure thing." V flies off.

J merely glares at Uzi, "This is your fault you know."

Uzi looks aghast, "Say what bi-" but J is already flying off to kill some N Plushies.

Meanwhile N is still stuck on the floor with his arms and legs bound, "Uh guys, a little help?"

Uzi takes aim with her railgun as the counter reaches zero. The giant N Plushy manages to grab J.

"GRK!" J is grabbed.

"Was that V?" N can't see, "I can't see!" he flops up and down.

Uzi just says, "Just stay there N, so you don't get in the way."

"NUUuuuWWUUUUU!" the N Plushy makes a strider noise.

Then it suddenly launches itself into the sky.

Uzi would pale if she was human, '...Crap.'

V seemed to try to pursue it, only to realize what it's doing a second too late.

The Giant N Plushy then belly flops crushing everyone and flattening 90% of the forest and surrounding terrain.

The N Plushies seem to be dead now, unmoving. N emerges from the sea of plushies, "I'm free!"

Then V emerges tearing into a N Plushie with her teeth.

Then Uzi appears, spitting out an N Plushie that got struck in her mouth.

Then J appears on the surface of this N Plushie ocean, with a frown, she turns to N, "N, this wasn't your fault." N looks happy, J turns the Uzi, "It's completely your fault."

Uzi has a shocked Pikachu face. V is still going rabid dog on an N Plushie.

[That concludes the N Plushie Ad]