Suddenly Plot Part 2 (Rated PG-13)

J taps the table impatiently, "What's taking that thing so long?"

V shrugs, "I don't know."

Then Flowery bursts from the ground and makes nydus worm noises. In a panic J vaporizes poor Flowey with her laser cutter. Thankfully that only turned Flowey into charcoal.

"Gee thanks. I was going to tell you that N has been brought to the Has Been Hotel." Flowey then turns to ashes a few seconds later.

J glares off towards where the hotel is, "Has Been? Oh, I know where that is..." she didn't even thank Flowey.

"Please heal me." Flowey asks for health.

J lazily tosses a medic bag over which smacks Flowey in the face.

"Thanks." Flowey then taps the bag with his face and suddenly he's all clean again, "Golly that was a dozy! Bye!" then burrows back under the ground.

But J reaches in and pulls him out.

"H-Hey! Ouch! Geeze your an impatient girl aren't cha?" Flowey gives a glare at his captor.

J scowls, "Bring everyone you can. That hotel is guarded by security drones. If I am correct, it will have a large group of disassembly drones inside. I want everyone to take part in this raid."

Flowey cringes, "The viewers are probably tired of these kind of things. Not only that, everyone's on vacation today. Except for Mario, Caboose, Doom Guy, and Apocalypse Tank."

"Just get them, we need everyone." J is really set on this.

Flowey looks on in disbelief, "Everyone?"

"Are you deaf little flower? Yes, EVERYONE!" shouts J.

Flowey nods, "Yes ma'am!" then burrows for good this time.

J then turns to V, "Drag Uzi over here. We need her."

V nods and flies off to get Uzi.

J sighs, "Time to get the second worst drone on my list."

...

=[Downtown City]=

"This is the police department ma'am." Officer J is stressed taking the calls, "Not animal control."

She bangs her head against the desk, "Please, I don't want- yes. No, we can't- ugh." she slams the phone done, 'This day can't get any worse.'

The door of her office is kicked in by normal J.

'Scratch that, day's can get worse.' Officer J gives J a look of disapproval, "You broke my door."

"I simplified your property tax." J is funny.

"My insurance doesn't cover broken doors." states Officer J, spitting facts.

"Call Khan, that toaster will hook you up with a bargain." J is helpful.

Officer J sighs, "You're not here to discuss life hacks aren't you? Spit it out I got a job to do."

J slams her hands against the desk, "N is in danger, we must save him from the Has Been Hotel. I need as many officers-"

Officer J holds up a hand, "Stop. I can't just send cops to swarm a place without reason. Unless there's a shootout I can't just send police drones there."

"I will make a shootout." states J.

Officer J narrows her gaze, "No."

J scoffs, "Why?!"

Officer J snarls, "Because you can't just go stirring up trouble for me. That's bad for my reports."

"Your all about trouble!" J is truth.