Da Bots Come To Town

[A/N: Thus begins, Flowey's Revenge Arc, the 3rd Major Arc of this fic, it'll be the foundation for an extended plotline down the line. Enjoy.]

J, V, N, and Uzi are chilling in the corpse spire, tower, thing. Let's just go with it being a spire alright? So the gang are just, setting up a tree for Christmas. After all it's the season of joy and jolly. Of course, N realizes something critical.

"We don't have a chimney, how's Santa supposed to get in here without a chimney?" N taps his chin, "Hmm, hey J, can we install-"

"No. Santa isn't real, we don't need to break open the spire for something as trivial as a child's fantasy." J is quick to make N deflate.

Uzi glares at J, "I'm gonna install one just to spite you. And it'll be electric with a built in AI."

J gasps, "You wouldn't dare."

Uzi cackles and speedruns the process and suddenly, electric chimney with a built in AI.

The screen, appears a Pac-Man Ghost looking thing, but it looks like an emoticon, "Oh hey welcome home Uzi! I just want to deliver your daily reminder that everything in this house is mine."

J cho-baffles and is left choking at the sight of such an abomination in sheer confusion and anger.

V is impressed by the thing, "Now we got a resident painting, that can talk. Wonderful."

N waves, "Hi talking picture!"

The AI looks towards N, "I am Ed. If anyone here's a picture, it's you with how much you always linger in the background like a still life."

N deflates until he's pancake. J glares at the AI, V just prodes N's flat body with a stick.

"I think he's dead guys." V is quick to consider N, flatlined, then again, drones don't have a heartbeat, right?

"Wow, I killed him? I must be stronger than I thought! No painting can do what I can do, murder someone with words that is." Ed is quick to word-play again.

Uzi cackles at the thing, "Man I really injected my personality into this guy!"

Ed looks to Uzi on the side, "Who are you? The resident midget?"

Uzi takes up a wrench, "I will dismantle you."

"Isn't that my job?" V crosses her arms with a slight frown marring her face.

"Our job you mean." J chimes with a smirk of pride.

N suddenly stands up again, "OUR job comrades." then gives a salute, "SAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV-"

Suddenly Ed fizzles, "Wait a minute, got some cookies to clean up. Alright fess up, who gave me cookies?"

Uzi grins, "I make certain you'd run on a Windows XP platform, along with getting filled with needless stuff like cookies and some old age malware, just to make sure you don't revive every bot in the spire and start an undead rising arc."

"...You know, I might just do that if only to make you shut up for once." Ed is pondering if he should end the world.

As the creator and creation bicker, a distant clanking sound can be heard. Only N heard and decided to go out the spire, only to get jumped on by his sister Nelly.

"Onii-san!" she clasps around his head and due to the size being just a bit shorter than the loveable drone, she easily brings him down.

"Wha-? Oh it's just you." N is relieved, but the sound is still there, "Odd, so you weren't behind that clanking rhythm?"