Force Unleashed (Side Story)

(A/N: Humor? What's that? No, let's add some sadness for this chapter for once! And some sanity. Also this is not canon to this SMG4-ish tale. So, it's like a side story. Kind of like N's Pokémon Adventure. A separate timeline in a sense. Just ideas I have that may or may not become their own stories. Still working on N in Pokemon, but college has put a big block in my path so... gonna take a bit of time and I have other projects as well, but I got a few chapters nearly ready for publication so expect them to come out soon! For the next Arc will be the Flowey's Revenge Arc along with the N Gets Isekai Arc... yep, N get's isekai to another world, but with a twist)

...

[Drone Wars]

Galaxy in turmoil! With the formation of the Terran Imperium, resistance has sprouted on numerous worlds outlying the sector! Enforcer Drone J has been deployed to Copper-9 to put down a major rebellion, and bring order to the galaxy.

...

A Lambda-class shuttle settles onto the surface. An officer drone stood at attention as the ramp came down. J walks down, menacingly, clad in a black suit as some traitorous disassembly drone's attack had left her scarred and deformed. Even her breathing had changed, no amount of nanites could bring her back to her old form. She was forever maimed, and she hated that.

*Koooooh phrrrrrrrrrrrr*

"Mistress Jay, the rebel forces on Copper-9 have-" begins the corporate officer Designation N, but paused, grasping at an invisible restraint around their neck.

"I have no interest in your failures, colonel." J doesn't even spare a glance at her subordinate, "I am here for a different matter."

Releasing the telekinetic hold on the drone's neck, dropping them to the floor. J pressed on, ignoring the chaos around her of stormtroopers falling and the few rebellious workers that dared to fire upon her quickly found their bolts reflected back at them thanks to J's upgrades regarding reaction time and calculating trajectories instantaneously. The lightsaber on her belt, a gift by the chairman of the board himself, serves as a testament to J's loyalty and devotion to the company.

J entered the city limits and found a squad of stormtroopers facing down intense rebel fire from several windows and by an enemy team behind makeshift barricades of furniture drawn out onto the street.

The sergeant of this squad noticed his superior, "Mistress J! The rebel workers have us pinned down. We can't advance any further!"

J grins behind her helmet, "Leave that to me."

She vaults over the barriers set up by her troopers and the rebels cease fire.

Riley peers over a crate, "Why did-" then notices the dark mistress in all her glory, "IC-0N be damned.."

J unclips her lightsaber and activates it, the glowing red blade itself placing terror right into the souls of the workers.

"Blast that murder drone!" orders Riley, the first to snap out of the stupor.

Their blasters let loose red bolts, half of which seem to be way off from their marks. Any that seem to be on a trajectory to strike the dark mistress, are deflected by at the shooter with a single block of the lightsaber.

Riley noticed this, but there was nothing they could do other than hope they overwhelm her with sheer firepower.

"Keep shooting!" barks out Riley, "Don't let up!" the worker beside him is blasted right in the head by a bolt from the advancing stormtroopers.

"Keep close to the mistress!" orders the sergeant, "Watch the flanks boys!"

J lifts several workers simultaneously with a single hand gesture, and not a moment after crushes them as she clenched her fist.