Human On Copper-9 (Short)

A human appears spontaneously brought into existence, "I LIVE!"

But then you realize, according to lore, Copper-9 is a barren waste, lacking an atmosphere, lacking oxygen, freezing to the point it's so cold the murder drones cannot even melt the snow around them (or the animators couldn't or didn't want to do the extra detail of making the snow melt around them). So this human would soon realize that.

"I AM DEAD!" human turns to popsicle and then flops over dead.

Depends if hypothermia or suffocation gets to them first, who knows which one is fast when it's so cold to the point human skeletons are covered in radioactive ice.

But then a human appears in a hazmat suit, "I LIVE FOR AIR!"

But then N slams down nearby and the human shatters like a glass mirror.

N is shocked, "I just killed Timmy."

N's tail came up and wiggled around.

N would grab his tail by it's, um, as close as a neck that stinger got, "NO! WE MUST NOT EAT HUMAN!"

The tail lashes about as if eating humans should be normal for robots.

N wrestles with his tail like dog.

Then V comes along returning from the grocery store. She notices N strangling himself in the snow, by his own tail.

'Must have fried his motherboard.' V shrugs and continues back to the spire.

N notices V and looks to his tail, "Truce?"

The tail nods.

N's tail knows what's up. Hubba hubba.

"No you can't have her, she's mine." N doesn't want to share, even with his tail.

His tail returns to strangling him.

"ACK!" N should have negotiated.