N in Minecraft (Short)

[UwUzi has joined the game]

[NemuTheDrone has joined the game]

[Veeki_the_Sadist has joined the game]

[SD_J_568817 has joined the server]

Three of the four players turn to the latter, giving blank stares.

"What?" J says in voice chat, "It asked for our designations!"

"Not literal." states Uzi, "Who puts their real name for their nametag?"

"Who doesn't?" poor J, ignorant of games. Someone needs to educate her for safety against stuff like doxing.

Uzi sighs into the microphone, "Alright, let's get some wood." her character jumps over to a tree and begins to punch it. N gathers flowers, because that's how he is. V kills pigs, and sheep. J is just, learning the game controls, and accidently jumps to the side into a lava lake.

"..." J hates this game.

Uzi meanwhile, is laughing out loud clutching her sides because it's so darn hilarious that a workaholic who never had fun in their life, struggles more having fun than doing work to the point they get stressed trying to have fun and feel happy doing work. That's J right now, and Uzi is the one laughing.

Five minutes go by and N already got two stacks of wood, he's a hard worker. V meanwhile slaughtered a dozen sheep and eight pigs. Uzi just rushed for cobblestone and coal, even acquiring some iron. J meanwhile, managed to acquire a lot of seeds, a bit of wood, and killed a bunch of chickens.

Uzi dug a small hole in the ground. V doesn't like that so V built a small hut of dirt on the surface. Even though Uzi explained there's gonna be a swarm of mobs. J manages to make a wooden hut and Uzi is just wondering if J knows she is wasting resources or just wants to have the best house of the quadruplets.

Though when night falls and V starts to fight mobs with a stone axe, N has to rush to her aid because creepers begin to spawn and N takes the hit and dies, twice, to creepers. V also died, once, and then N briefly became Technoblade and destroyed all opposition between him and his waifu.

J rage quit before the second day begun because one of the creepers blew up so close to her home it destroyed her wall and then an armored zombie came in and J died, again. J had enough.

V was too battle focused and ended up going alone on a journey to just... kill stuff. She found a village, Uzi wanted to trade, but by the time Uzi and N arrived V already razed the place to the ground and every villager was dead.

Ah yes, a wonderful Minecraft adventure.

...

[A/N: Well, hit a writer's block, that and watching some walkthroughs of Poppy Playtime to find out, what happens, so I can make a chronological story about N in Poppy Playtime... after that maybe Chapter 2 of N in Pokémon, and another Arc is planned]