The Bad Guys (Oneshot Rated K)

(A/N Unknown: One of the first Rated K chapters of this whacky fic!)

N kicks open the door to the bank, "Alright guys, just remain calm-" but the workers inside all scramble out the emergency exits and the alarms blare, N is sad, "Okay... that works."

Uzi cackles like a maniac and blows open the vault door, "Oh yeah! Money!" she starts shoving bucks into the bag, "With this we'll be set for life N!"

N sighs, 'Where did I go wrong?' Uzi is now a criminal, wow. Perhaps she was too angsty.

"With this, we'll be the MVP team of this quarter." J slaps N across the back, "Nice job, N."

Meet the team. Uzi, demolitions and tech specialist. J, the team leader with a side of hacking, V the muscle, N the idiot, and finally...

"Hey guys." it's Doll, "Sorry I'm late, I had afternoon art club today." ah yes, Doll.

The team collectively groans, except for N who gives a friendly wave.

"You missed out on the biggest heist of Copper-9's history, for school?" asks J, with the most unbelieving tone, ever.

Doll looks uneasy as she answers, "Yes~?"

"IDIOT! With all this money who needs to go to school!" shouts V tossing a bag onto Doll, which causes the poor worker to fall back due to the sheer weight of all that money, "HU-YEAH! WE'RE RICH!"

"Freeze!"

Oh yeah, meet the cop, Khan.

"Uzi, cease this rebellious nonsense right now!" Khan, this is far beyond rebellious, it's just being a criminal.

Uzi however, blows a raspberry and tosses C4 onto the wall to her left and detonates it, "So long dad! YEEHAW!" she leaps into a conveniently placed sports car and the team follows. Even Doll somehow manages to finally heft the bag and leap into the car, "PUNCH IT N!"

N slams his foot down onto the pedal and they speed off.

'So, you may be wondering, who are we?' N spares an idle glance at the viewer, 'Well, we're the bad guys. Like- THE bad guys of the city.'

Khan is shouting obscene things while shooting his handgun at the team's vehicle. Totally within proper protocol. Also having forty police cruisers in pursuit of a single stolen sports cars seems a bit much, bank robbing aside.

'You might call us the five worst criminals on Copper-9!' N your loveable, 'You've probably been introduced to the team.'

Uzi cackles as she just folds up a hundred dollar bill into a crane, "Look? It's a crane made of money HAHAHAHA!"

J merely inspects the ring on her finger, "My, I think we need to head back to the jewelry store on Broadway, I require more gems for my hand." she then reveals she has rings on all her fingers, damn girl, "The precision cut ones, what's a drone have to do to get the most expensive jewelry in the world other than to steal it?" case in point, drones are not suppose to own jewelry, it's illegal by company standards.

V shrugs, "I don't know, but all I want to do is kick bum and blow scrap up!" yep, this is V, the crazy muscle and all action girl of the team. Even more than Uzi because she can actually dish out the pain.

"Anyways." N gives a handsome look at the viewers, "We're the bad guys. The most horrid drones on the entire world! Okay when I say it like that it sounds bad."

"Bad is fine N, because we're heck'a BAD!" V then blasts an oncoming car with a rocket sending it into a building, "YEAH! Did you see that?"

N ignores what V just did, "I guess if V says it sounds good- err bad, then that's... nice?" he turns to Doll, "Like, V means it in a good way right?"

Doll ponders on this, a bit too heavily, "Hmm, maybe. I mean she means it as a compliment? Like bad in a good way?"

"This is complicated." N's brain is twisting.

Doll shrugs, "I don't know, it's what they taught us in school."

"Ah shut up again boring school!" Uzi shoves her railgun into Doll, "Hold this for me will ya?"

"O-Oh okay!" Doll is compliant and grasps it tightly, a bit too much, she looks like the world will end if she drops it or something.

"...Calm down doll, it's not like Uzi's going to decapitate you over dropping her railgun." remarks N with a kind smile.

Doll doesn't seem so believing. Last time she dropped Uzi's railgun, she transcended three dimensions.

Uzi meanwhile got atop the car taking up a rock, "EAT THIS COPS!" throwing it right through the front window of the nearest cruiser, the one her dad was in taking potshots at their getaway car. This resulted in the driver swerving hard to the left and getting plowed aside by a big rig, Uzi raises her arms into the air, "WHOOOOOO! YEAH BABY! YOU SEE THAT N? I JUST BEAT MY DAD!" she slides back into the car, then takes her gun from Doll, "Thanks Doll."

"You're welcome!" Doll is nice.

But then N notices a bulldozer at the front, with police lights. How did Khan get ahead of them?

"YOUR IN FOR A LOT OF TIME OUTS IN THE DOOR BOX UZI!" Khan has the best punishments.

"In your dreams dad!" Uzi takes up the railgun, "Eat 450lb magnetron slug fired by a magnetic rail of particle acceleration!"

"What?" Khan isn't given much time to think as Uzi pulls the trigger and cleaves the bulldozer in half.

"...Scrap." the sides comically fall over and Khan just flops down with it, ded.

The car jumps over the wreck and the bad drones make their getaway.

"Also Doll." Uzi glances over with a sly grin at their new recruit, "Your terrible at this, like, really bad, no offense."

"N-None taken." Doll is a bit, sad at that cold remark, "But I'll do my best!" Doll when your cute and forgiving like this with stars in your eyes you make fans want to rescind their votes for their favored robo-waifu.

Bad Guys... coming to N's Whacky Adventure... not? Who knows.