N's Pokemon Adventure 1

[A/N: Merged with N's Whacky Adventure due to not being different enough to become a separate fic, after some debate, if there is enough support for the idea, I will be inclined to continue depending on the support for such an idea. Though I will ensure it becomes a more serious story compared to the normal chapters of this joke of a fic]

(A/N Chairman: No crazy humor?)

(A/N Unknown: No crazy humor, comedy yes, but this is a formal chapter. Still an adventure N has, but not too whacky)

...

*Insert Wii Sports Theme*

N spawns into Pokemon with Professor Riley standing before him.

Riley coughs into his hand, "Ahem, I am Professor Riley..."

...Awkward silence follows.

"That's it."

N looks dumbstruck, "Ooh-kay~?"

Riley smirks, "I'm just messing with you." his voice is still monotone, "Anyways." he takes up a Pokéball and tosses it lazily in front of him. Out of it emerges a Piplup, "This world is filled with magical creatures called Pokémon. They exist, that's all there is to it." he returns it to its pokeball in a flash of red light.

N nods, digesting this information as meticulous as any beginner Pokémon player, or more than any player, he takes it too literal.

Riley then brings up his signature pipe from a certain comic, "I don't know why drones don't just settle their debates like normal." he holsters his pipe, "But that wouldn't be very scientific of me." he takes up an ID card and tosses it to N, who barely catches it, "Now, put your name on that card and your adventure shall begin."

N stares at his card for a few seconds, but then realizes, "Oh! Do I put in my designation or my literal name or-"

Riley shrugs, "They don't tell me what kind of name, only that your name on there is what everyone's going to call you by." so Riley gives a stern glare, "So please, choose wisely."

N nods and writes down his named, 'Serial Designation N' opting to not add in the entire serial code as it appears he is limited to just a few characters.

Riley takes in a deep breath before speaking, "N? Sounds like a nice name." he's just saying that to be nice, it's kind of bland, "Now, come to my lab and I'll give you your first Pokémon and you can go off on a dangerous adventure in the wilderness and earn gym badges."

N looks baffled for a moment, "Uh, wait so this is like a dream or something?"

"Precisely N." Riley does a slow clap like Homura from that movie, "Good job on figuring that out."

...

=[N's House]=

N wakes up in bed.

"Hey moron bot! Get down here right now!"

Oh my gosh J is his mother.

"I'm not going to call again!"

N scrambles out of bed, grabbing his signature red cap, a red jacket, and his cellphone. N looks himself briefly over in the mirror before rushing down the stairs. Clothing was a gift from Thad, cool kid.

"I'm here J! What do you need?" states N with a smile.

J hands him a bag of vegetables, "Professor Riley wants to look these over. Something about studying the biology of plants." she points to the bowl of oil on the table, "Also, breakfast was ready ten minutes ago. You overslept."

N took up his spoon and gulped down the soup in just four scoops, if that's even possible. He then scrambled for the door when J placed a hand on his shoulder.