Uzi In Poppy Playtime C2

[Extended Title: Uzi in poppy playtime chapter 2]

[A/N: Well, life has other important stuff for me to do, such as planning for college... so... not much time in the panic to prepare and part time work lol, also had several birthdays to attend, fun]

Uzi stands up, she's all alone. Wake me-

"Don't. Just, don't." Uzi doesn't want to hear it, she doesn't like this situation, "You think? Ugh, I'd take N over you. Gosh where do I go now?"

Just go down halls... you'll end up somewhere.

The Uzi follows the halls, of odd red carpet and honestly if it were yellow it'd be the backrooms, but this is no time for jokes.

She then no-clips suddenly through the wall and finds herself in the lounge.

"...WHAT?!" Uzi is not certain how to react to the sudden circumstances, "Well, I'm not complaining, if it gets me back any faster, but couldn't you like- gee I don't know, send me to the end so I don't have to go through this crap?"

Haha, no. Readers want struggles. Besides speedrunning Chapter 2 is boring, even if it is just to get to the encounter.

Uzi rolled her eyes, "Yeah, why'd I even bother."

I give you company, here have female N.

"Excuse me?" Uzi doesn't get to process what the narrator just said as a portal appears above her and out of it falls Nelly. Poor Uzi, getting crushed under the weight of a murder drone, "PFHGJAJRGAAAAAR!" Uzi is mad, probably at me.

"Ah! Where am I?!" Nelly is confused, looking around in meek terror at her sudden change of surroundings, "Have I been kidnapped?! Onee-sama told me it could happen, of by IC-0N please by IC-0N-"

Uzi taps her side, "Please, get off." she wheezed.

"O-Oh! Sorry gremlin." Nelly steps off.

Uzi caught that, "Gremlin?" she is more than irritated, she is... infuriated.

Nelly however, is ignorant of Uzi's wrath, as she never experienced anger from another person before. She is the pure and innocent cinnamon roll. We must protect N's younger sister.

Nelly sheepishly rubs the back of her head, "Ah, yeah, J told me-" Nelly chose wrong words.

Uzi's wrath subsides, for now, "Okay, that's very understandable. I'll have a talk with J, regarding the position of her head. I think I liked it better when it was ashes spread across the floor."

Nelly gasps, "Imouto-chan! You can't wish bad deeds upon J-sama kyu!"

Uzi raises a finger, "You- know what I'm not even going to say anything." she's too tired to argue.

She looks around the lounge and sees a golden statue of... Riley? Why is there a statue of her teacher here?

She picks it up and looks it over, "Huh."

Then it suddenly turns to particles and vanishes, "WHAT?!" Uzi is shocked, all that gold, gone.

[ACHIEVMENT UNLOCKED: GOLDEN VALUES]

"I don't want some achievement! I want my-" Uzi is interrupted as a full sized golden statue of SD-N slams down upon her, almost breaking her back, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Nelly is quick to pry the gold off, somehow, Nelly struggles of course, but she was smart enough to push instead of trying to lift. Even if they weigh more than a human being, there is no one anyone can easily lift a 2,500lb golden statue. Why isn't Uzi snapped into two like pretzel stick? Well, PLOT ARMOR... I'm just using it this one time.