Chapter 16

Salah's pov-

 I was currently out shopping with Ben. We had gone dress shopping a few days ago but I wasn't able to find a dress so we're going again. We were in some thrift shop, it was a last resort. I can't find a dress I like. I really just want something simple.

 " What about this one?" he asked, holding up a light blue dress.

 " God, no. Ben, it has rhinestones on it." he turned the dress around with a confused look and cringed when he saw the rhinestones, " My bad." he said, putting the dress back. 

 " How's Olivia?" I asked, searching the racks for a decent dress.

 " She's really good, she misses you guys." he said. Olivia is Ben's girlfriend, she goes to school back in England. I've met her a few times, she's really nice. 

 " Is she coming for the ball?" I asked holding up a light pink dress, asking for his opinion. He shook his head no to the dress, " I wish, she said she can't miss school." he said, an annoyed look on his face.  

 " What's wrong?" I asked, referring to his sour face. 

 " She has this new roommate, his name is Brett. Every single time he's around her he hits on her and she does nothing to stop it. And every time I say something about it she gets mad at me and says I'm trying to pick a fight. I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't like how she blatantly disrespects me. I mean it's not unreasonable for me to be a little upset about it, wouldn't you be?!" he took a deep breath when he finished his rant.

 I was a little surprised, Olivia never really seemed like the type to let something like this slide. She was a little rude to me when we first met cause she thought I was after Ben. She's always been pretty possessive of him.  

 " I mean, I'd be upset. Maybe try getting her away from him and just have a heart to heart. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable." I suggested. He sighed, " I guess, I just don't want to start a fight with her, you know? It's bad enough were so far away from each other, I don't want to make things worse." he explained.

 " I know but is it really worth is if it's making you this upset? I know you don't want to start a fight but your clearly bothered but this and she shouldn't just ignore you or make you feel bad for feeling this way. She'd be mad if I was flirting with you and you just let it happen." I reasoned and he nodded in agreement.

 " What about this one?" he asked, holding up a white dress, " Maybe." I said.

 " So what's been going on with you? Anything interesting?" he asked.

 " Kind of." he raised an eye brow at me, " Care to elaborate?" he asked.

 " River and I had sex." I said casually and he choked on air, " Bitch, you did not just say that like it's nothing! When the fuck did this happen?!" he screeched, turning his full attention on to me and away from the dresses. 

 " Last night and again this morning." I said, still ruffling through dresses. " Okay, can we forget the fucking dresses for a second?!" he snapped, grabbing my shoulders and turning me to face him.

 " You guys actually fucked?!" he asked, " Kind of, we went down on each other." I explained.

 " Bitch, I need the details. How did you two get to this point?" he asked.

 " He asked me on a date, I said yes. We went on the date, which was amazing by the way. At the end of the day things got heated and he, you know." I said, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. 

 " Then this morning I returned the favor and he was grateful I did so he went down on me again." I said, not wanting to go into explicit detail. We were also in public so I didn't want to be crude and say I sucked his dick and he ate out my pussy. There are kids in this store that don't need to hear that.