Chapter 19

Salah's pov- 

 Three months later- 

 " Please, please don't do this." I begged desperately. 

 " You need to face the consequences of your actions, this is your own fault." his tone threatening as he slowly stalked closer to me. 

 " I'm sorry! It was an accident!" I rushed out, before making a run for it. He quickly caught me, hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me into him.

 " Don't!" I shouted but it was too late. He brought an egg up and smashed it over my head. He couldn't contain his laughter as it slowly dripped from my head, to my face. 

 " I hate you." I said, taking a handful of flour and throwing it at River.

 " You love me!" he shouted running away.

 River and I were making brownies. I was dancing to the song and I threw my arm back and the egg in my hand slipped away and hit River right in the chest, covering his naked chest in raw egg. He then decided he wanted revenge and started chasing me around. 

 River and I have been dating for three months and it's been so amazing. He's so perfect. He's loving and attentive. Not to mention the sex is great. We had sex for the first time about a month ago and we've been going at it like rabbits ever since. 

 We moved out of our apartments about a month ago and moved into a house. We wanted more privacy and the neighbors were filing noise complaints. 

 " You're so dead." I shouted as I crept through the house looking for his hiding spot.

 I was in our bedroom when I saw the curtain move. I quickly lunged for the curtain and pulled it back only to find an empty wall. I screamed when someone suddenly grabbed me from behind, causing me to drop the egg. 

 " You were so close." he teasingly mocked me.

 He turned me around in his hold so we were facing each other. I couldn't help but break out in laughter when I saw his powdered covered face. 

 " You think it's funny? " he asked before smashing the egg I had dropped over my head. I gasped when the gooey yolk slid down my face. He started laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach. I wiped the egg off my face and smeared it in his hair, his prized possession. 

 " You didn't!" he gasped dramatically.

 " Oh but I did." I said laughing at his flour and egg covered appearance. 

 He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. " You're gonna get it now." he said as he carried me into our bathroom.

 He set me down on the ground and pulled my shirt off as I stepped out of my pj pants. He took off his pants and we stepped into the shower. He put a big glob of shampoo on his hand and smacked it onto my head, gently though. I laughed as it splattered everywhere and he started rubbing it in. 

 River was standing under the shower as he massaged the shampoo into my hair. The water washing away the flour and dripping down his chest. He turned us around so the shampoo could rinse out. As he was washing my hair, I put shampoo in his hair, which thanks to me also had egg in it. 

 Once we finished washing our hair he picked up my loofah and started rubbing it over my body.He started at my neck and slowly moved down my body. I moaned when I felt his hand cup my pussy. 

 " I love you." he whispered in my ear.

 " I love you too." I said back.

 He started rubbing my clit and I leaned forward into his chest, my soapy body pressing against him.