• Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Nobody, Told Me That You'd Be Here

"I always admired them as well," Hotch whispers.

In a spear of the moment, it felt as though your lungs were rejecting air. The feeling of lust you had for Aaron that was unsure, has evidently become sincere. Cars lugged across the roads and for a moment you forgot about everything. Axel, the case, the estate, the text, you could only fathom the way his hands felt in your body.

Doing this is wrong, you knew that. Being in a state of mind that you are in, it was hard to tell if you really wanted this or maybe you were just trying to fill a void that Axel had always left to starve: affection. You were blindsided to the consequences that might come from this. You've never had your first and you didn't exactly want it to be in a hotel room to your boss or guardian for that matter.

Maybe it was destined to be this way. To simply never feel ready for the necessary steps in life when it comes to men. It wasn't that you didn't trust Hotch, because you mostly did, but it was the current mental block overriding your thoughts. What the hell was happening?

"I don't know what is happening, Aaron." You day breathlessly, not nearly above a whisper. So low that the sound didn't carry through the room and even he had a hard time hearing it.

He placed a kiss under your jaw line. "I don't understand sweetheart," he says, "You know what you want, so say it now."

You placed your hands over his that were under your shirt, and laced them together. You savored the moment of his soft lips touching your hot skin and wondered if this was truly it. If what you've been waiting for is here and you need to take advantage of it. Overthinking was the devil in disguise.

"I-" you paused, "I don't know what I want." You admitted sheepishly. You did know deep down, you wanted to feel his lips against yours but you'd never care to say that out loud. That would mean submitting to something you've been scared to approach for the last few weeks.

Slowly, his hands move higher and higher until he is toying with the band of your bra, snapping it against your skin. "You know what you want Y/N, you're just too scared to say it. I can't do anything without your words sweetheart."

Lights streamed outside and you couldn't seem to take your eyes off of them. They were blue and red and white, the only sane thing keeping you from crumbling under his touch. You lean your head back against his shoulder, eyes closed and mouth agape and he kissed farther and farther down. The button to your shirt was undone leaving extra room for him to travel down to your breasts. You weren't fully exposed but it was enough to feel your hands sweat.

"If I admit what I want, what does that make me?" you question, thankful that you couldn't see his reaction. His lips curled upwards and you could feel the movement in your skin.

"A smart girl," Hotch mocked. "I figure I know your choice already. Let's hear it Y/N."

Instead of responding, you turned quickly to face him, grubbing the tie he wore and pulled his face quickly to yours. Your lips crashed together intensely and he was immediately kissing you back. It was almost as though he had prepared for this moment, his hands still under your shirt but now drawing small figures with his thumbs.

The open window provides enough light just for you to see. The kiss was quick and sloppy, yet full of so much emotion that it made you light headed. You moaned softly into his mouth and his tongue ran across your lips, parting them to invite himself in. It was lighting you on fire with desire. Your tongues danced and your lips were connected like magnets.

Soon enough your back was against the window. Even if the possibility that it would break was evident in your mind, you continued. "I've wanted you for so long," you mumbled against his lips.