• Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Oh, Baby Take A Look Around

As darkness blanketed over you, you laid awake next to Ho- Aaron. Neither of you really spoke after you decided to go to bed four hours ago. Jack went to bad after you played for a while in the living room. You were tucked into his bare chest, your leg sprawled over his waist as his hand ran up and down your back. Perhaps neither of you wanted to sleep, rather enjoy the welfare coming with being in each other's arm.

It was foreign to feel this way with a man. You never wanted to leave this room if that was possible— of course it wasn't. You press a light kiss on his chest, feeling his breathing regulate with your touch.

"You talk about me to Jack?" you whisper, afraid to break whatever thing you'd built with the silence.

"Almost everyday for the past six months,"

Six months?

"I've only known you for six months? Just when I was transferred to the BAU."

He nodded hesitantly, "I noticed you...always made the team laugh without trying and I never understood how you fit in so easily with a tight knit team. They didn't hesitate to welcome you," his voice deep and gravely.

"It's just my charm," you laugh. He hummed in agreement and pulls you closer, you nearly straddling his waist now.

"You definitely have some charm," he says.

You do the rest of the work and fully sit on him, his body flat down while you look over him. You lean over as his hands attach to your thighs, right under your ass. Immediately, memories of the night on the couch flashed back. You gulp and rest your hands over his.

"Aaron Hotchner are you trying to seduce me?" you joked feeling as his hands squeeze your skin. Despite the calm face you had, you were anything but calm.

Hotch takes one hand from your hip, moving it to the base of your neck. You gasp as he pulls your body downwards until your noses nearly touch. A rush of air fills your lungs at the close proximity.

"It seems to be working, yes?" Aaron mutters.

"Maybe a little,"

"A little," he repeats the words almost like he is offended. Before you can comprehend much more, his lips touch yours.

It wasn't soft this time, no, it was fast from the start. Your lips moved against his as quickly as you could, trying to keep up with the amount of dominance he has already acquired somehow. Aaron was the definition of power, in and out of the bedroom, and it was something you didn't seem to mind. Actually, you loved it.

You weren't one to try and take control, you'd rather let someone do that work for you. Seeing the way his eyes flicked by a short conversation was confound. How he directly knew what you wanted and how you wanted it. Between you was sloppy, so much that it reminded you of a teenage make out session that didn't ever lead to anything, however you knew the outcome of this kiss and it only make you more distraught on impulse, ready for anything. 

As you feel yourself sink deeper into him, you kiss harsher. Aaron groans in satisfaction, holding your hips down against him to feel the bulge growing in his boxers. You turn your head to the side, granting a new angle for him to kiss you deeper. His tongue swiped over your swollen lip, not waiting permission before invading your mouth.

You ground your hips against his, his hands guiding you on top of him. A moan rolls off your tongue despite your best efforts. He chuckled, "You like that don't you sweetheart? We've barely done anything and I can tell you're soaking wet,"