Chapter 2

Alpha, the three-time school grass senior, "It's time for Mr. Fu to get off the bus. When it's time for you to give a speech, he will also put your boss in his posture."

    The man on the right in the back seat laughed and wanted to get out of the car and help Mr. Fu in his mouth to open the door. How could he let it go easily when he had a hard time pretending to be 13?

    "Gu Jiachen, I think you are itchy? Anyway, you are also a well-known alumnus who came back to give a speech." Fu Cheng stretched out his foot and kicked him to make him restrain a little.

    Gu Jiachen shrugged indifferently. What kind of a well-known alumnus he could be, he would be a well-known alumnus by inheriting the family's business after graduation and donating something to the school.

    The more Fu Cheng constricted his slanderous smile on his face, the driver in the front seat got out of the car and walked to the door of the car to pull the car door, letting Fu Cheng get out of the car.

.Fu Chengyue stepped on the ground, got out of the car and stood up straight, and he inadvertently pulled the hem of his suit. The black suit always looked mature and steady.

    Standing at the back, Shen Yuyuan was listening to the song with his head down and earphones. He heard the exclamation that was almost overwhelming the music in his earphones, and looked up at the man surrounded by the crowd.

    Few people can wear a suit that looks so good, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and hips, and a pair of big long legs. The standard figure in a suit is the one standing in the middle of the crowd. These adjectives appear on him. It has easily attracted everyone's attention.

    Fu Chengyue's facial features are very dignified and serious without looking at his eyes, but those peach eyes seem to add a bit of care to his face. The jaw line is tightened and delicate, and his thin lips are pale pink, which looks good. Dear.

.He has wide shoulders, narrow waist, hips and long legs, which are a little taller than those around him. It's hard for people not to pay attention to him.

    Alpha, who has always been in a high position, has its own coercion. Just standing there without talking can give people pressure. Although his face is smiling, he has a sense of alienation. When talking to school leaders, his expression is even more casual.

    The alpha standing next to him is also very good and handsome, but the more he compares with Fu Cheng, it dims a lot, and his eyes are drawn away by Fu Cheng.

    "I have been weakened by his A."

    "It turns out that such an alpha is real!"

    "It's really handsome, so handsome, so handsome!"

    "I thought the well-known alumni were middle-aged people with big bellies. I didn't expect to be so young!"

    "Is this the senior who won three consecutive years of school grass?"

.Surrounded by the admiration of omega, this alpha is like bread coated with nectar, and it is indeed very attractive to omega.

    Shen Yuyuan snorted and looked at the two people surrounded by others. He really didn't know what was good besides having money in the house, good-looking, high pheromone strength, and alpha.

    "These are always endless. They used to scold us every day when we were studying here. Now, if they donated something to the school, they just came here." Gu Jiachen walked beside Fu Chengyue and whispered to him. Looking at the school leaders following them.

    "At that time, what else could I do besides making them angry and destroying the school's public property, now? Becoming their big rich man, can you not love you? Classmate Xiao Gu."

.Fu Chengyue pretended to be serious on the surface, but in fact he was already thinking about how long he would go. If it weren't for the principal's invitation to give a speech on his success, he wouldn't want to come here to waste time