Chapter 84

After the lawyer left, the apartment suddenly became quiet. Gu Jiachen was stunned for a moment looking at the documents on the table. He didn't know whether it was real at this moment, and it felt like it was fake, so he just Get rid of them like this?

    "It's okay, I will always be with you." Yin Yan held Gu Jiachen's hand and looked at Gu Jiachen's eyes.

    It doesn't matter, no one will stop them from being together in the future. Gu Jiachen will not have any pressure in the future, and no one will threaten him again. He will become very good, better than before, it doesn't matter.

    Gu Jiachen held Yin Yan's hand with cold fingers. Gu Jiachen didn't feel very happy now. On the contrary, he felt very heavy. He was not happy at all, as if a big rock was pressing on his chest.

."Xiaochen, I know that you still can't get through in your heart, and I can see if you don't show it, but do you really want to let them go? Living in their shadow, if they are not caught in your eyes, you I hate them all my life, hate them and hate myself."

    Gu Jiaqi is Gu Jiachen's own brother, what is Gu Jiachen thinking, can Gu Jiaqi still not understand? Gu Jiaqi knew that Gu Jiachen had lived in that home for more than 20 years, and it seemed that being obedient had become a habit. Gu Jiaqi wanted Gu Jiachen to change his current thinking.

    "You have to send them in with your own hands. It's not that I'm forcing you. I'm telling you the seriousness. Did they hurt you like this and gave you love? After I figure it out, I'll be fine. I will search for evidence. I I'm leaving."

.Gu Jiaqi left without looking back. Gu Jiachen looked at his back and his nose became sore. His brother used to be such a tall alpha. It seems that with Gu Jiaqi there, he can be afraid of anything. But now seeing Gu Jiaqi, it seems that the whole person is exhausted.

    Gu Jiachen’s brother never called out. Gu Jiaqi was right. He just couldn’t pass this barrier. He hated his parents for hating Gu Jiaqi and he also hated himself. During that time, he saw everything he hated. people.

    Gu Jiachen was a little out of breath, and squeezed Lai Yin Yan's hand. The more Fu Cheng took the medicine and let Gu Jiachen take it, Gu Jiachen had to keep the way he was just before, otherwise, it would greatly affect the subsequent treatment.

."I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. I will not do anything to hurt yourself. I will send them to jail myself. I will not do anything before that. Don't worry, I have to see it with my own eyes. They can go in."

    Gu Jiachen blinked his eyes to relieve Yin Yan and Fu Cheng. Fu Cheng really helped him too much, so much so that Gu Jiachen felt that he was still unclear. Fortunately, Fu Chengyue, otherwise he Will stay at home forever and can't escape.

    "I'm fine now. I have to go to class in the afternoon. You should go back first." Gu Jiachen comforted Yin Yan. What he is worried about now is not his body, but he feels that Yin Yan is pitying himself before agreeing to reconcile with him. Together.

.Gu Jiachen didn't want to, because he didn't want Yin Yan to feel pitiful and wanted to be with him, and he didn't want to drag Yin Yan, in case he was not an alpha or a beta in the future, if he became a second-sex person, then What should I do, isn't that a drag on Yin Yan?

    He suddenly felt that he had just asked Yin Yan whether it was right to be together again.

    "Okay, I'll see you again in two days." Yin Yan nodded at Fu Cheng, and waited for Shen Yuyuan outside the door.