Chapter 56

Fu Chengyue really didn't expect that he would go to work on these things. During the New Year's Day, everyone else was eating reunion dinner at home, and he solved the mess outside.

    "Mr. Fu, the police have been here, and you can rest." The manager next to him said carefully, observing Fu Chengyue's expression, this expression really didn't look too good.

    This incident happened in his hands. It was really unlucky. I thought it could be suppressed. I don't know who notified Mr. Fu directly.

    "Take a rest? How to rest, what to do with the families of the two deceased, haven't the escaped person been caught yet?" Fu Cheng rubbed his forehead, he had sent someone out to catch it, and the police were slower than them, Fu Chengyue Guess they might be faster.

    "The family members said that it would take two million to solve the problem. The escaped person has not been caught yet.".Two million is not a big number. As long as the family members don't make trouble, they don't know how to solve this project.

    "The money is easy to solve. We will cover all the medical expenses for the injured. If we find the escaped and ask the family members what they want to do." Fu Cheng did not want to let those people go. He wanted to run away after killing them.

    "Okay." The person-in-charge nodded, daring not to refute it. If something like this happened, what else could they have to say? Naturally, it would be solved as soon as possible.

    "Go and rest, don't stand here." Fu Cheng sighed as he thought about it. This matter is really difficult to handle. Nothing like this has ever happened under his hands before.

    The more Fu Cheng heard the sound of fireworks, he remembered that fireworks were allowed to be set off in this city, right over the river.

.After Fu Cheng dismissed those people, he drove to the riverside. There were many people on the riverside, all watching the fireworks. The more Fu Cheng took a look at the time, he would start at 11 o'clock, right away, and two more. Minutes away.

    The more Fu Cheng took out his cell phone, he wanted to take a photo of his little taro ball. Although he didn't watch the fireworks with the little taro ball, it was not bad to send it this way.

    Many people nearby took out their mobile phones, and Fu Chengyue stood here with the best Alpha. It was a luminous body, and one couldn't help but look at him.

    More and more gazes fell on Fu Chengyue. Some people even took pictures of Fu Chengyue secretly. Some people were talking about him. Many omega watching fireworks could not help but look at him.

.Fu Cheng looked like he hadn't seen it. Waiting for the fireworks to appear, he picked up his mobile phone to take a video, and whispered to the side of the mobile phone: "Little taro balls, look, I shot the fireworks for you."

    It's noisy now, and Fu Chengyue doesn't know if Shen Yuyuan can hear what he said, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if he doesn't hear it, they are now watching the same fireworks.

    After recording for a minute, Fu Cheng sent more to Shen Yuyuan to show him the fireworks in the city. They were not in one place, but they could see the same fireworks.

    "That sir..." A male voice resounded behind Fu Chengyue, crisp and timid.

    The more Fu Cheng turned his head and saw a timid omega, Fu Cheng took a step back consciously, very consciously, he has an omega.

    "Can I have a WeChat? ."Omega stretched out his phone and glanced at the friend behind him.

    "Excuse me, he will be jealous when he has an omega." Fu Chengyue didn't expect that the children now like him this one? It stands to reason that he is several years older than them.

    "Ah, sorry." Omega retracted the phone in embarrassment, ran back to the friend's side in a trot, with an awkward smile on his face, looked back and saw that Fu Cheng had gone away.

    When Fu Chengyue saw this omega, the first thing he thought of was Gu Jiachen. If Gu Jiachen didn't like Yin Yan, that omega seemed to be Gu Jiachen's favorite tune.

    Gu Jiachen liked this one very much before. I really didn't expect that he would be with Yin Yan. Before that, not only Fu Cheng couldn't believe it, but even Gu Jiachen himself would not believe that he would like an alpha.

.Over there, Shen Yuyuan had received more and more fireworks from Fu Cheng, and directly called Fu Chengyue.

    "Fu Chengyue! Happy New Year! I'm still waiting for your call. I didn't expect you to shoot me the fireworks." Shen Yuyuan rolled around on the bed and looked at the quiet sky outside the window. He missed his childhood and the Chinese New Year as a child. The sky is full of fireworks, and the sound of firecrackers everywhere is very comfortable.

    It's very New Year's atmosphere, unlike now, I feel that the current New Year's atmosphere is gone, there is no firecrackers, and I don't like to walk around anymore. Shen Yuyuan wants to go to Fu Chengyue's side and watch the fireworks with him.

    "Happy New Year, Xiao Yuyuan, what are you doing? Have you missed me?" The smile in Fu Cheng's eyes almost overflowed as soon as he heard Shen Yuyuan's voice.

    "Yes, I have!.I miss you so much. I want to be by your side. I don't want to be at home. We don't play in the third year of high school. If I don't be with you now, I will go to school in a few days. "

    Shen Yuyuan had four months to go for the college entrance examination. He had to hurry up. He was definitely able to rush to it now, and he could not live up to Fu Chengyue's expectations, nor his own.

    "But I'm a little busy here, okay if I go back to see you?" As Fu Cheng relaxed, his voice was exhausted, and Shen Yuyuan heard that Fu Cheng was tired.

    Shen Yuyuan was thinking, whether Fu Cheng eats well, sleeps well, and takes good care of himself, surely none, otherwise it's definitely not like this.

    "You don't have to come to me in such a hurry. I can take time off to accompany you for two days. When I graduate, you can take me out to have fun.".Shen Yuyuan didn't want to make Fu Cheng more tired. If Fu Cheng couldn't support himself, he could support Fu Cheng. You don't have to let Fu Cheng support him more. If he makes money in the future, he can also support Fu Cheng.

    Moreover, he now has a lot of living expenses every month, and he doesn't need Fu Chengyue to give him any more, so he can completely support Fu Chengyue.

    "Don't you worry about the small taro balls that will affect the progress?" The more Fu Cheng knew how much Shen Yuyuan wanted to stay here, so when Shen Yuyuan said he was going to take a two-day leave to accompany Fu Chengyue, Fu Chengyue was still quite surprised. Shen Yuyuan was finally willing to put aside his study to accompany him.

    "Don't worry, you have made up the class for so long. Once the school started, it was all review and exams. There were no new classes. There was nothing to delay for two days. By the way, Fu Chengyue, what is your monthly salary?".Shen Yuyuan took a look at the money in his bank card, wondering if he could buy Fu Chengyue for a month.

    "What? Are you afraid that I won't be able to support you in the future?" Fu Chengyue said a number casually, just a rough idea, and Shen Yuyuan stopped talking