Chapter 74

"They didn't say anything last time, did they?" Fu Cheng more put away his phone, and returned to his usual Mr. Prudent appearance.

The little assistant quickly realized what Fu Chengyue said: "No, on the surface there is no. He also said that if there is a chance, I hope to get together again next time, but I see his secretary's expression seems to be different next time. It might be."

Fu Cheng laughed more and more. It turned out that it was an old fox. On the surface, it seemed that he had done everything. It made you think that he still had ideas. As a result, people had never thought about it that way.

"Just forget it if you don't want to, don't force it, just see them like that, you'll know it, please contact Gu's family, let's talk to Gu Jiaqi, and make an appointment for a cooperation."

.The more Fu Cheng said that he wanted to help Gu Jiachen was not joking. First, he had a cooperative relationship with the Gu family, and then he could help better. Their two industries were not in the same direction. The more Fu Cheng invited Gu Jiaqi out, think about it.

Shen Yuyuan went back to the bedroom after eating, and when he returned to the classroom, he found that Yin Yan was sitting on the podium. There was a person standing outside. The classroom was full, and Shen Yuyuan suddenly did not dare to go in.

Yin Yan moved Shen Yuyuan's hand and asked him to quickly return to his seat to sit down. Shen Yuyuan passed by tiptoe. The class was too quiet and there was no sound. Shen Yuyuan didn't dare to make too much noise when he passed by.

"Squad leader, you are a little cheating for personal gain."

Someone was talking when Shen Yuyuan just sat down. Shen Yuyuan looked over and found that he was a classmate whose name he didn't know again. It was a little embarrassing. This was what happened.

.Nie Shaoyu turned her head and explained to Shen Yuyuan: "When you were playing basketball, the old class came over and said, let me come to the classroom half an hour after dinner. I will send you a message that you did not return to me. The old class just caught one. The one who was late, let him stand outside, and the monitor had to say that there was someone who was late and stood outside for an hour."

Shen Yuyuan knew why Yin Yan had cheated for favoritism. Others were outside late, and he was late and asked him to come and sit down.

"It's okay, I'll go out." Shen Yuyuan was already late, and didn't feel that others had made a mistake, so he went out to review and went out if he couldn't fight.

Shen Yuyuan went out directly holding the book, Yin Yan stood up with him, and glanced at the person who had just spoken. He had an innocent face, and he didn't say anything wrong.

Yin Yan saw Shen Yuyuan holding the book and left. She didn't stand at the door, and followed him to hold Shen Yuyuan.

."Where are you going?" Yin Yan frowned, he had forgotten this, and let Shen Yuyuan come earlier.

"What can I review while standing outside? I went back to the dormitory. If you wait for the old class to come, you can just tell me to go back to the dormitory, lest some people look at me unpleasantly, so I really agreed to what Fu Cheng said. , Omega, beta, etc.

Shen Yuyuan glanced at the classroom, shrugged and left. At that time, he asked Fu Cheng and asked him what to choose for science. That's what Fu Chengyue told him, because the liberal arts class has mixed mouths, especially those with more beta, omega There are only a few in each class. Classes with more betas have a lot of mouths.