Chapter 6

Don't get an injection and ask you to hug Fu Cheng looked at the little omega in his arms in disbelief. He didn't expect that the omega in his arms was almost in estrus, so he dared to come to the bar.

    If it hadn't been for him, the child might have been abducted, and if he was eaten and wiped, he wouldn't know it, and it was still in the estrus period, so it is possible to directly enter the birthplace.

    "Well, it's uncomfortable." Shen Yuyuan nodded indiscriminately, tears falling down his cheeks, fingers tightly clutching Fu Chengyue's chest clothes.

    The more Fu Cheng called the driver and asked him to buy a tube of inhibitors. This is so fierce in his arms, why is it sticky at this time? He wanted to click the pheromone in the car to prevent and control, and Shen Yuyuan pulled him. Don't move.

.Fu Chengyue is an adult alpha, and a long-standing alpha. A small omega is moving in his arms, and it is in estrus, and he can't control his pheromones. The car is full of Shen Yuyuan's pheromones. , Fu Cheng felt that he couldn't help it anymore.

    The driver was a beta and couldn't smell the pheromone, so when the door was opened, he stretched out a hand to take away the inhibitor. He didn't even feel the pheromone that came out of it.

    Fu Cheng grabbed Shen Yuyuan's arm to give him an inhibitor, and Shen Yuyuan began to struggle as soon as he saw the needle.

    "No, don't get an injection." Shen Yuyuan pushed aside the needle, watching Fu Chengyue dimly with tears, and seeing Fu Cheng's heart softer, but the pheromone concentration in the air became stronger and stronger, and the more Fu Cheng stopped giving him a shot, forbearance. It was Fu Chengyue who couldn't help it.

.He has poor self-control. Looking at Shen Yuyuan's reddened glands, he wants to bite it down, inject all his pheromones into it, and press him on the seat of the car and kiss him fiercely.

    "Okay, don't fight or fight, you hug me." The more Fu Cheng coaxed Shen Yuyuan softly, the hand that did not hold the inhibitor touched Shen Yuyuan's head, and slowly calmed him down.

    Shen Yuyuan hugged Fu Chengyue’s waist, sat in his arms, buried his face in Fu Chengyue’s neck, and kept sniffing Fu Chengyue’s pheromone. This was the first time he smelled such a good smell. Pheromones.

    Fu Chengyue waited until Shen Yuyuan didn't react, and plunged into Shen Yuyuan's arm and injected the inhibitor. Shen Yuyuan looked up at him from Fu Chengyue's neck in disbelief, his mouth twitched, and his tears clattered. Just come down.

    "Liar, you lie to me.".Shen Yuyuan was crying sadly, his eyes, nose and cheeks were red from crying, and his hands were still holding Fu Chengyue's clothes.

    The more at a loss, Fu Cheng wiped away tears at Shen Yuyuan. The more Fu Cheng lived for twenty-six years, it was the first time someone cried so sad in front of him. It scared him and didn't know what to do.

    "Don't cry, don't cry, why don't you cry!" Fu Chengyue really took care of children for the first time, and felt that all his patience was used on Shen Yuyuan.

    "You hug me." Shen Yuyuan held back his tears. When he opened his mouth, he was crying with milky voice. With tears in his eyes, the more Fu Cheng looked at each other, the more Fu Cheng defeated, he hugged Shen Yuyuan and let him sit on his own legs. superior.

    Shen Yuyuan smelled Fu Chengyue's pheromone. He didn't know what floral fragrance it was, but it also had a bitter tea smell. It was obviously strange that the two flavors mixed together, but it happened to smell tightly on Fu Chengyue.

.Generally, the fragrance of flowers appears in omega. For the first time, Shen Yuyuan smelled the fragrance of flowers on Alpha, but it was not soft, and it strongly suppressed Shen Yuyuan's pheromone.

    The more Fu Cheng felt that Shen Yuyuan was slowly calming down, maybe he was asleep, and then he slowly breathed a sigh of relief and directly sent Shen Yuyuan back to the compound.

    It was Shen Yuyuan's sister, Shen Yushu, who came out and hugged Shen Yuyuan in. When she was holding Shen Yuyuan, Shen Yuyuan's body was full of alcohol, and she tightly grasped Fu Chengyue's clothes and did not let go.

    In the end, Shen Yushu took Shen Yuyuan's hand away. Before leaving, Shen Yushu and Fu Cheng looked at each other, and Fu Cheng smiled at Shen Yushu.

.The more Fu Cheng sat in the car, the smell of Shen Yuyuan's pheromone was everywhere in the car. The more Fu Cheng took the odor blocker and sprayed it in the car, the smell dissipated. When he lowered his head, he saw his hand and touched Shen Yuyuan’s skin. The touch seems to remain on the fingertips