Chapter 85

After everything is resolved, it is only two months away from the college entrance examination. Everyone seems to be focusing on studying. Before, there were people playing basketball in the playground and playing everywhere. Now I look at the countdown to the blackboard. , But no one dared to play.

    The dates were torn off one by one. It seemed that the anxiety was getting more anxious as the date was torn away. Everyone in the class was working hard to review, unwilling to miss any knowledge points that might be tested.

    When Yin Yan was reviewing, she was getting out of shape. In the second clinic, she was third in the exam. Although she didn't seem to drop very badly, her score was much worse than last time.

    "Yin Yan, don't worry, Gu Jiachen will be fine. If you talk like this, he won't be relieved with the treatment." Shen Yuyuan comforted Yin Yan softly.

.He recently discovered that Yin Yan has been out of state. After Gu Jiachen was taken away there, Yin Yan's state has not been very good. Shen Yuyuan worried that it would affect Yin Yan's college entrance examination. What should I do if Yin Yan made a mistake in the college entrance examination.

    Gu Jiachen would always come back. He certainly didn't want to see Yin Yan making a mistake in the exam. Shen Yuyuan could only bring the topic to Gu Jiachen's side as much as possible, and it seemed that Yin Yan could cheer him up.

    "Little taro balls, I'm just worried about him. When I took the exam, I couldn't think of anything. I was full of Gu Jiachen. I was afraid that the above would not cure him. I was afraid that I would never see him again. I was afraid that next time. When I saw him, he didn't even recognize me."

    Yin Yan is afraid of everything because he is not sure what will happen in the future. The future is too difficult for him. He doesn't want to go down at all. The pressure of a family is too great.

.Fu Chengyue has been helping Yin Yan over there. Shen Yuyuan told Fu Chengyue about Yin Yan’s difficulties. Fu Chengyue signed a contract to Yin Yan and asked Yin Yan to join any group under Fu’s name after graduation. It is equivalent to early admission and cultivating talents in advance.

    Yin Yan knew Fu Chengyue’s painstaking efforts. He didn’t want to think that he was giving alms to himself, so after signing this contract, Fu Chengyue also took a big risk. He not only provided Yin Yan with money, but also later housing. There is also his younger brother's, and if Yin Yan is unable to work at that time and falls down, the contract can also take effect. Yin Yan still has to go to work in Fu Chengyue's company.

    Yin Yan didn't know how to thank Shen Yuyuan and Fu Chengyue. Fu Chengyue helped Gu Jiachen and helped him. It really helped too much. Yin Yan didn't know what to do, and he was afraid that Fu Chengyue could not be repaid.

."Don't worry, we will help you later. Now you only need to get the college entrance examination. Yin Yan, you are so smart and you can do it quickly, so don't give up, OK? I want to work with you. Stay here together and go to a school together."

    Shen Yuyuan hasn't said this recently. Shen Yuyuan thinks it is not easy for him to have an omega. To comfort a lost alpha, shouldn't it be the alpha comforting him?

    "And when Gu Jiachen comes back, he will definitely stay here. You can see him every day, so don't be affected by others. Come on, we are still the oldest and still the best!"

    Shen Yuyuan felt that he had said everything that could comfort him in his life. He had never comforted others like this. It was really not easy to comfort people.