Chapter 35

The child sat on the sofa and looked at Shen Yuyuan innocently. The face that looked very like Fu Chengyue was fleshy, with a fat baby, and he looked like a very well-behaved child.

    "My goodness, my little master, don't talk nonsense over there." The little assistant was surprised by his father who blurted out, what! This is simply a direct dismantling of the platform. What is your name as Dad!

    "What's wrong with Uncle Chen? Isn't Fu Cheng my father?" The young master said innocently in the assistant's mouth, and the words on the child's innocent face are very hard to doubt.

    The assistant glanced at Shen Yuyuan. Shen Yuyuan looked at the child on the sofa in disbelief. He couldn't believe that this was Fu Chengyue's child. How could Fu Cheng have a child.

    "Fu Zhicong, tell me one more time, give you a chance.".Fu Chengyue happened to hear his words. Just after the meeting, he heard Fu Zhicong saying that he was his father.

    "I was wrong." Fu Zhicong jumped off the sofa and immediately admitted that he was wrong with a good attitude, pulling at the trousers of Fu Chengyue's suit, apologizing pitifully.

    Shen Yuyuan hasn't even reacted yet, so what's the situation? What is the relationship?

    "Little taro balls, let me introduce you, this is my annoying brother, I told you, kid, this is your brother Shen, just call him brother."

    The more Fu Cheng lifted Fu Zhicong's collar and lifted him in front of Shen Yuyuan. That action was not gentle, and even a little rough.

    "Brother, I hurt." Fu Zhizong said pitifully. The more Fu Cheng didn't eat this set at all. He knew how mischievous Fu Zhizong was. It would be weird if Fu Zhizong could become behaved.

."Let me endure the pain." The more Fu Cheng squeezed Fu Zhicong's face, he asked him to settle down for himself, and don't talk nonsense with his mouth open every day.

    Only then did Shen Yuyuan figure out the relationship between the two of them. This kid is Fu Chengyue's biological younger brother, and the younger Fu Chengyue's younger brother is 20 years old, so it makes sense.

    "Send him back." The more Fu Cheng threw Fu Zhicong into the arms of the little assistant, he didn't want to take this little kid, so troublesome.

    "No, brother, I don't want to go back." Fu Zhicong got down from his young assistant's arms and pulled Fu Chengyue's sleeves and refused to let go. Seeing that Fu Chengyue couldn't work, he ran over and carefully pulled Shen Yuyuan's fingers. , Selling poorly to Shen Yuyuan.

    "Fu Chengyue, otherwise..." Shen Yuyuan was softened by Fu Zhizong's eyes. The main reason is that Fu Zhizong really looks too much like Fu Chengyue.

.Fu Zhicong seemed to be watching Fu Chengyue act like a baby to him.

    The more Fu Cheng winked at the little assistant, the little assistant immediately picked up Fu Zhicong and left. He still wanted the bonus, so he still wanted to listen to Mr. Fu.

    "Little taro balls, why don't you want to stay alone with me? You want a little kid to accompany you." Since Fu Chengyue temporarily marked Shen Yuyuan, he seemed to have gotten closer to him. Began to approach Shen Yuyuan actively and make physical contact with him.

    "You, what are you talking about, what are you alone, don't talk nonsense." Shen Yuyuan's eartips reddened at a speed visible to the naked eye, and Fu Chengyue's pheromone made Shen Yuyuan's glands react quickly and began to panic. It was red and released pheromone involuntarily. If it weren't for glands, I'm afraid the whole lounge would smell of Shen Yuyuan's pheromone.