Chapter 50

When Shen Yuyuan was eating, Fu Chengyue felt that Shen Yuyuan was very well-behaved. When he was eating, sometimes he ate a lot, as if he was very hungry, and sometimes he sips, very gentle, but unchanged. Only the bulging face he eats.

    "Is there anything else you want to eat?" Fu Cheng reached out and wiped off the sauce sticking to Shen Yuyuan's mouth. Seeing Shen Yuyuan's obedient appearance, his heart softened-half.

    Where can I find such an obedient little taro balls! Fortunately, he met.

    Fu Chengyue and Shen Yuyuan walked together. The class was surprised and didn't feel surprised. The two people were a certainty when they were together. Just thinking about how Fu Chengyue followed. Did he not work as a big boss? ?

.But seeing Yin Yan and Gu Jiachen walking together hand in hand, their expressions changed. What is the situation? There has never been news from Yin Yan and Gu Jiachen! How come these two people are together!

    Even if they were curious, they couldn't ask. Yin Yan's cold face made them afraid to speak, so why ask! And they are both alphas, how come they are together.

    "Holding, don't use hands or feet, it's annoying." Yin Yan frowned and continued to dislike Gu Jiachen. This person was always like this, and when he was holding, his hands and feet began to be irregular.

    "Isn't it possible for me to use my hands? What's wrong with a touch?" Gu Jiachen touched it, and still touch it now. Isn't this his boyfriend next to him? There is nothing to touch here.

.The two men clamored and entered the haunted house. Yin Yan never thought that Gu Jiachen would enter the haunted house like this. When Gu Jiachen found out that it was too late after entering the haunted house, the ghosts had already jumped out.

    "Ah! Fuck! What is this!" Gu Jiachen screamed, holding Yin Yan's hand, his eyes couldn't open, Yin Yan couldn't push away.

    Really annoying, Yin Yan cursed, wishing to kick Gu Jiachen away. Why is this person so annoying?

    "Let's get out quickly, I'm afraid I'm afraid, ah!!! Get off!!" Gu Jiachen almost jumped up when he saw the ghost jumping out, or if Yin Yan stopped him, Gu Jiachen would beat the staff.

    "Could you please light up your face and keep it quiet?".Yin Yan covered Gu Jiachen's mouth. This person was a few centimeters taller than herself, an alpha in the eighteenth and eighteenths. She was afraid of this, and Yin Yan was speechless and didn't know what to say.

    "But people are afraid." Gu Jiachen acted coquettishly, just relying on Yin Yan not to leave. A rough man acting like coquettish, Yin Yan really couldn't bear it, and he couldn't wait to kick Gu Jiachen away.

    "Fear of a fart." Yin Yan pulled Gu Jiachen by the collar and dragged him out of the haunted house, followed by a few classmates. When Yin Yan turned her head and saw them inadvertently, her face turned black.

    "What, we didn't see anything."

    "The haunted house was too dark just now."

    "Yes, yes, it's too dark, I'm blind."

    Those three people pretend not to be alike at all, the fake is terrible, do you really think he will believe it?

    "The three of you...".Yin Yan hadn’t finished speaking yet, the three of them had already run away, as if he was going to treat them like this.

    The three are really funny.

    "Classmates?" Gu Jiachen just pretended to be serious, and the three people ran away, wanting to leave a good impression in front of them.