Chapter 43

Shen Yuyuan had only one thought in his mind before Fu Cheng Yue went to bed, why should he confess to Fu Cheng more! Why can't it be Fu Cheng. The more you confess to yourself, the more you know Fu Cheng likes yourself, right?

    Because he was too sleepy, Shen Yuyuan completely forgot after falling asleep, and didn't remember what to say to Fu Cheng the next day.

    Fu Cheng got up early in the morning and sent Shen Yuyuan back. Shen Yuyuan had to go to class. He had delayed Shen Yuyuan for a lot of time. He was about to take the college entrance examination. He hoped that Shen Yuyuan would stay here.

    Shen Yuyuan had no idea what happened after he left school. The story about him and Fu Chengyue was spread all over, and he knew about it for almost the entire third year of high school.

    "Shen Yuyuan! Tell it yourself! What's the matter? You and Fu Chengyue." Nie Shaoyu felt that if the two of them had nothing, she twisted her head off and kicked the ball.
."What's the matter? What's the matter?" Shen Yuyuan still wants to pretend to be stupid, so how could it be possible that Shen Yuyuan pretended to be stupid to deceive Nie Shaoyu! Just this little acting skill of Shen Yuyuan.

    "Don't pretend to be stupid, do you really think I can't guess it?" Nie Shaoyu felt that Shen Yuyuan looked down on himself, and really thought he couldn't tell the obvious things between these two people?

    "Isn't this, don't you have any preparations?" Shen Yuyuan wanted to say, but I don't know how to say it! Is this to say directly, Fu Chengyue and I are together, I like Fu Chengyue!

    That's not it, Nie Shaoyu said before, don't you like Fu Chengyue? He didn't dare to tell Nie Shaoyu that he really liked Fu Chengyue, and he was still with Fu Chengyue, and planned to marry Fu Chengyue.

    "Why, why are you together 丨 so fast!".Nie Shaoyu counted the time. From the beginning of school to the present, Fu Cheng took down Shen Yuyuan in two months. This was too fast. It would take several months at least.

    "It's not fast, I've been chasing him for a long time." Although it didn't take long, but at least it was, Fu Chengyue he was chasing.

    Nie Shaoyu pinched the people. At a certain moment, she hoped that she had misheard, what is Fu Chengyue who Shen Yuyuan was chasing after, an omega took the initiative to chase after an alpha, Nie Shaoyu was stupid.

    "Then you, did certain things happen?" Nie Shaoyu is no longer worried about who is chasing whom, but for more important things, that is, has he gone to bed at the end?

    "What's the matter?" Shen Yuyuan didn't understand. How could Nie Shaoyu always have certain things and certain things, and how did he know those things.

    "Are you going to bed? ."Nie Shaoyu was numb, but I just hoped never. Shen Yuyuan must keep this kind of thing for the future! Don't show up, what should Shen Yuyuan do if Fu Chengyue is just for fun.

    "What are you talking about?" Shen Yuyuan's ears turned red after a second, his face was calm, but his ears had already betrayed him.

    Nie Shaoyu was relieved when he saw Shen Yuyuan's reaction. Don't let those alphas take advantage.

    Listening to them, Yin Yan kept looking at her mobile phone. It kept repeating a person's phone call. It was bright and dark, dark and bright. There were dozens of calls, but Yin Yan didn't answer any of them.

    Things that shouldn't have started, it's better to end early. Maybe, maybe he should also find an omega to fall in love with, Yin Yan glanced at Shen Yushen.